KEEP GETTING HEADACHES ...A NEW SYMPTOM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mxmom419, Jan 4, 2007.

1. mxmom419

mxmom419 New Member

I KEEP GETTING THESE HEADACHES. THEY ARE LIKE MY EYES ARE SOOOOO TIRED AND I JUST NEED TO SHUT THEM, HEADACHES. MOSTLY IN THE AFTERNOON, MY FIRST THOUGHT MY SUGAR LEVELS GOING CRAZY? BUT, SOMETIMES I'M WAKING UP WITH THE HEADACHE. COULD IT BE A ALLERGY? I'M HAVING A HARD ENOUGH TIME PUSHING THRU THE DAY I DON'T NEED TO ADD ANOTHER REASON TO WANT TO SLEEP. I FEEL LIKE I'M SLEEPING MY LIFE AWAY. I'VE BEEN TRYING ALL THE NEW TRICKS I'VE READ ABOUT HERE SO, I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY I WOULD NOT FEEL BETTER AT LEAST A LITTLE. INSTEAD THESE STUPID HEADACHE'S ARE BRINGING ME DOWN. ANY IDEAS?
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Is your breathing affected? The sinuses normally change sides every 20-30 minutes. One side cleans itself while the other works to clean and humidify your air.

If the drainage is clear, suspect allergies. Yellow-Green is bacterial.

Migraine headaches don't affect the breathing but there are many nerve sensors on the forehead, so ppl call it sinus. Migraines generally move around "migrate" and can be triggered by lots of things. CFS herxing can trigger headaches, bright light, strong smells, tyramines, MSG, sulfites, nitrites & nitrates.
  3. Catseye

Catseye Member

Vitamin B2 is supposed to be good for headaches. Are you taking a vitamin B complex?

It could be an allergy, have you been eating new foods lately?

Are you making sure by reading food labels that you are not consuming any msg or aspartame?

Think you might be detoxing?

karen
  4. mxmom419

mxmom419 New Member

I've stayed away from sugar, yeast, & dairy this week. Maybe something is actually happening.

I don't think it's sinus. It's right behind my eyes. Like I'm just too tired to keep them open.

My glasses are up to date.

Last night I ate a bowl of cereal--smartstart and my headache went away. With both sugar and milk I figured that it was because I hadn't had any this week. I mean like BAM!! my headache was gone.

Could I have been detoxing? or withdraw?

Thanks for all the input. It's so nice to have someone help answer all the stupid questions I have.

Stacey
  5. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Dr. William Crook lists that has a Yeast die-off symptom. Also, hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) might do that, did you have muscular jitters from adrenaline. If not, I would guess Candida Yeast die-off.

Keep reducing your sugar intake. Try a high fiber cereal, since fiber greatly reduces the sugar absorbtion rate.

Think about other hot cereals: rolled oatmeal, rolled buckwheat, rice-n-shine. Black strap molasses is a nutrition powerhouse.

I had my best success with Candida using Three-Lac, 3 strains of Lactobacillius bacteria. Healthy bacteria crowds out the yeast. They keep each other in balance (homeostasis). Probiotics (healthy bacteria capsules) and now Polyphenols (Prebiotics) are great to keep the colon in balance.
  6. Catseye

Catseye Member

I used to love Smart Start, back when I could eat cereal and milk, I'm jealous!

Are you missing fat in your diet? That would be another thing that you would get from the milk. I would feel good when I first drank milk, then in a couple of days I would start to feel bad. I think it was the fat, I really only get my fat from the fish, primrose and flaxseed oils I take.

just another idea

karen
  7. mxmom419

mxmom419 New Member

I'm definetly gonna try to get to the bottom of this.

I appreciate all your help. It gives me starting points.

I think you're right about the yeast die off. After my nap today I'll try to get a better menu together for next week and see if I can stick to it. I'm so sure that the food I eat is going to make or break my attitude about this CFS stuff. I'm really going to go after it like a maniac!!! I hate not being in control of my own body! Bet you've all heard that one before...huh?

Thanks again!

Stacey
  8. DJM07

DJM07 New Member

Just wanted to reply and tell you I am having the same problem:( They are driving me insane. It is so hard to go on with daily life with headaches. The weather influences mine greatly because it cause the muscle pain to get worst too.

Just wanted to let you know also they you were not alone.
  9. mxmom419

mxmom419 New Member

The weather does make a difference. When it's humid and rainy here, my headaches are worse. Lately that's what the crapy weather has been like. 80 something degree's so you have to have the air on and drizzly rain. Maybe lately that's what it has been. It may be the yeast die off though since, that was a major change for me. Thanks for your support.