Keep Hope alive site has good immune system dysfunction info …

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilwren, Oct 9, 2002.

1. lilwren

lilwren New Member

or at least I have found a lot of it to be helpful for me. The site’s owner, Mark Konlee, researches and writes about low cost ways (mostly holistic and natural) for treating immune system dysfunction. He has info on things like HHV-6, pH balance, candidiasis, CFIDS, low body temp, leaky gut, Hep C, and AIDS. There is A LOT of info at the site and it seems overwhelming at first, but I believe it’s worth it. He recently added a search engine which makes it much easier.

Just wanted to throw it out there to see if someone might find something there helpful to their case. You guys may already know about it anyway. It’s keephope, and it’s a dot net, not a dot com. Mikie I hope that I’m doing this right.

Please don’t anybody be mad at me - I’m just trying to be helpful. I find that contributing to this board makes me feel useful, and has lifted my spirits immensely. I want so badly for us to find answers! I know how badly we all need them!

love,

Sharon L
  2. lilwren

lilwren New Member

or at least I have found a lot of it to be helpful for me. The site’s owner, Mark Konlee, researches and writes about low cost ways (mostly holistic and natural) for treating immune system dysfunction. He has info on things like HHV-6, pH balance, candidiasis, CFIDS, low body temp, leaky gut, Hep C, and AIDS. There is A LOT of info at the site and it seems overwhelming at first, but I believe it’s worth it. He recently added a search engine which makes it much easier.

Just wanted to throw it out there to see if someone might find something there helpful to their case. You guys may already know about it anyway. It’s keephope, and it’s a dot net, not a dot com. Mikie I hope that I’m doing this right.

Please don’t anybody be mad at me - I’m just trying to be helpful. I find that contributing to this board makes me feel useful, and has lifted my spirits immensely. I want so badly for us to find answers! I know how badly we all need them!

love,

Sharon L
  3. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

I'm a Mark Konlee groupie.
  4. toniad

toniad New Member

i was wanting to read up on stress and its effects on the immune system, can you repost that address you were talking about.
    mad at you! no way! i find everyone's posts so helpful! this is what the board exists for! thank you for thinking to post that.

well wishes
    tonia d.
  5. herekitty

herekitty New Member

I also have his book - "How to Reverse Immune Dysfunction", and he has a newsletter.
    Kitty =^..^=
  6. lilwren

lilwren New Member

The address is keephope dot net. The board rules state we can't list url's but we can tell you how to get there? Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules by the above 'obvious' hint on how to get there.

Sharon L
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

WOW! I took a fast peek at their site and it held me there longer than I wanted!(my kids are up late....b/c of me being on the computer!LOL)Just wanted to say thanks a great deal!!Theres a ton of info there!! I plan on going back tomorrow~ Have a great night all!!
    Tracey

I tried to get the other icon....yet again!!
    I might get some brain function someday!LOL
    Sorry.......[This Message was Edited on 10/09/2002]