Keep your hope alive! From CFS to.....I have an interview!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by alyssalyn, Sep 10, 2004.

1. alyssalyn

alyssalyn New Member

DO NOT GIVE UP YOU GUYS!!! KEEP HOPE ALIVE

I'm at a turning point now..................just so happy I have to tell someone!!!!! I have an interview for a part time job 20 hours a week, and that interview is Monday at 3 PM PST. The position would be Patient Registration, which is a ten minute walk across town....would not even have to drive to work!! I fought my way to being this well using natural remedies and not drugs, did a lot of research, talked to anyone who was succeeding, and have a naturopathic doctor who is of great assistance, believes me, and diagnosed me correctly. The last time I felt this well was 1991 or 1992 --- back when I was a KID!!!

It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life but well worth it. :)

My continual battles are to keep enough Barleygreen in my system to keep my body temperature up as the alkaline reserve impacts the thyroid's absorption of iodine, and eat enough garlic to keep my nose clear as candida can manifest as sinus infections. Otherwise, a hundred physical and emotional issues are gone!

Keep your hope alive!!!!!

If you are inclined, I really need some prayers for getting this job. It would solve all the problems that I've got left: namely, financial CHAOS.

Love,

Alyssalyn
  2. bakron

bakron New Member

Father, just be with Alyssalyn this next Monday as she interviews for this job. The job and possibilities sound so wonderful! Help your light shine through her in the interview, and I would just pray that as she takes the job that the job may be to your glory and honor! In Christ's name I pray these things, AMEN!
  3. alyssalyn

alyssalyn New Member

bakron and dixielee,

Thank you so much for your prayers!!
    I am getting more and more excited!!
    Will let you know how the interview turns out!
    This job is for me! I have to believe that.

Love,

Alyssalyn