keeping dates straight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by proo, Jul 11, 2008.

1. proo

proo New Member

I am having a terrible time keeping dates straght. I never know day of the week, date, week of the month, etc. I look at my day planner and think I have missed an apt. that is next week. When I was working, I constantly wrote the wrong date, even the year. Having calendars constantly available doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone had similar issues?

Appreciate your input.....proo
  2. dinda

dinda New Member

I know how you feel. I'm always confused. Some days it's so bad I can't even speak some words. I get all tongue tied and say the wrong words. I always write down appointments in my calendar.
  3. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

I'm confused to and can't remember simple things I was going to do . Just going from one room to another and I'll forget what I went for.

This is one of the most frustrating things about this darn dd as I used to be have a pretty good memory ~ it was never photographic but it was alot better than this.

4. landra

landra New Member

Last fall I was having similar problems. I kept one calendar that I marked off the days! I used my day planner to write in what I did AND symptoms. As i developed those 2 daily habits, it became easier.

Also my computer has a calendar and my internet home page has a calendar. So I had lots of reminders!
  5. cookie1960

cookie1960 New Member

I have had the same problem with dates. I have one of those cute day calendars next to my computer. Every morning I rip the page off and read the Date and Day.

I also have a big calendar on my fridge. I write everything down and look at the calendar at least once a day.

Something important - post it notes for added reminders.

6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

what day it is.