keeping in touch

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jun 7, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I haven"t been on the board for a few days. trying to stay still and just know God is here,
    my hubby and I are praying for wisdom as to how to handle his cardiomyopathy, not getting alot of help from the Drs,
    and the heart Dr is on vacation.
    reading about it on the web, is not very promising,
    But God can do what man can not.
    it scares me and I"m trying to stay focused on the Word.
    my hubby is so fatigued and his reg Dr said to just go to work but take it easy, I guess they think everybody just can do what they want to at work,what world does he live in?
    I"m praying for everyone and know God hears our prayers.
    I feel numb most of the time like I"m in shock from the news about my hubb;s health. blessing Sixtyslady
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You and Hubby are in my prayers. Lots of prayers coming your way. Take care, Jesus is with you. Blessings, De
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

you could post on the regular forum here and perhaps somebody can provide some first hand information about cardio.. I feel badly your doctor has left without providing you information. His /her office should be open, perhaps if you explained how upset you are they could provide you with some information.

You must be scared. Prayers are being sent for you both.
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thank you for all the support and prayers.
    I know this is suppose to be for cfs and fibro,but this worship board feels like such a prayer family,I guess we can all share whats going on in our lives, I read all the replys to my hubby and your helping us both, so much.
    I just thank God for such wonderful people like all of you. I pray for all that our asking for prayer,every night and I feel that God is looking down on our prayer group and smiling, because to love one another is what we're suppose to do, I will keep you posted and know by the grace of God we'll get some good news for my hubbys condition. Blessing ,sharon & jerry sixtyslady
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for all the prayers and concern for my hubby, the support means so much to the both of us.
    we found out that the Cardio Dr is suppose to be back next week from vac, pray we can get some answers then.

God Bless all. Sixtyslady
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please keep the updates coming. You are not forgotten and are important to us all.
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm still praying for you both. De
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

found some encouraging articles about my hubbys condition and ordered a book by Dr sinatra,on heart care, so I"ll remenber all in my prayers and hope we all have a blessed week end , and maybe by next week I"ll have some news to post from my hubbys Dr.
    Till then Prayer Family, God Bless.
    sixtyslady