Keeping you updated about what D.C. is up to:health freedomUSA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karinaxx, Dec 13, 2006.

1. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

i am not from the USA , but i just stumbeled over this site and especially over this article. i am shocked about this and it just confirms what many have suspected and researched, there are very strange things happening in the USA and Bio Defence!!!!I think you all should oppose this !!!!!!
    take care
    this is the site i got it from :http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/action/step2.shtml

S1873: Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005

S1873 and HR3970 are paired bills which would provide for compulsory vaccination with unknown, untested and secret materials. Companies manufacturing these vaccines would be absolved of all liability for any damage and death which their products cause and the public would be barred from learning what they had been injected with despite the damage caused.

No safety measures or exemptions are provided for despite the fact that vaccination has been shown to be a highly questionable and exceptionally dangerous procedure even with known and tested vaccines.

S1873 Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005 Introduced by Sen. Richard Burr (NC) and co-sponsored by Lamar Alexander, Elizabeth Dole, Michael B,. Enzi, William B. Frist and Judd Gred, this bill sets up a secret agency, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Agency (BARDA) with power to declare an emergency for unspecified reasons and then compel the use of unknown substances for compulsory injection. BARDA would operated without public oversight and its actions, decisions and selected substances are not available for public scrutiny or control. This bill and its companion HR3970 protect vaccine companies from liability for damage or death from their untested and compulsory vaccines.

Powers to declare an emergency and potential sources of emergencies are so broad under S1873 that virtually any condition or perceived threat can be the spur to order invasive, dangerous and untested compulsory "treatments" with no public input.

[This Message was Edited on 12/14/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/14/2006]
  2. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

nobody here cares what your goverment can do to you, without having your concent?
    more shocked!!!
    karina
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

I think - for now - these bills have died thankfully. I just spoke with someone at the national autism assoc., after googling those senate bill numbers because they were pointing out about 10 (!!!) different bills that had protective language for the pharmaceutical industry connected to vaccinations.

I was told this was an old page but they are relooking at what's currently going on... and at the health freedom site I saw a date from a year ago approximately.

Thanks, tho, we all need to keep an eye on what ALL governments are doing, because truly what affects one nation can and probably will affect us all! Especially these days with the pharmaceutical companies really being multinational corporations with allegiance to none...

All the best,
    Victoria

PS: don't know why no one's responded before to this... lately myself even, I've been more off the board than on between the holidays and getting my son treated (hyperbaric oxygen) for lyme...

[This Message was Edited on 12/15/2006]
  4. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

thanks for replying. LOL ME!!! Did not check the date, cause i was so shocked that something like this would be even considered!
    i will check again if the whole site is outdated or just this bill.

How is your son doing and what is this hyperbaric oxygen therapie???

take care
    karina

5. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

i just checked a few articles at this site and the site as such is not outdated, still running and the last intresting entry i think is the discusion: FDA Extends Comment Period on Bid to Ban Natural Hormones

so it is still a working site and a good one to click into some times to know what FDA and the goverment are up to.

take care
    karina
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

Ooops, I didn't mean the website health freedom itself was outdated, just that the info on the bills was from last year...

Hyperbaric oxygen is what is usually used to cure scuba divers from the 'bends' most notoriously, also helps wound-healing especially in diabetics. But it has been shown to help many other infections, even kill bacteria that is considered aerobic like Lyme (so is mycoplasma) - the trick is the higher pressure plus the pure oxygen kills even the aerobic bacteria.

What caught my interest was an article written by a woman published last summer here who found she had lyme, did abx but didn't get better, but owns a refurbished chamber and uses it every day; she didn't realize how much better she was from using it until she was without it for a month while it was being repaired.

My son's doctor also does it but is out of state, so state insurance won't pay for anything he does; and HBOT is pretty expensive. Luckily we found a provider in-state that is confident that the state will pay, even tho it is not the 'typical therapy' for lyme...

It does seem like it is helping, but he is only about 1/3 of the way thru at this point. I'm most curious to see how he's doing about 2-3 months after the proscribed 40 sessions are over with. In the meantime, he is continuing his oral abx protocol.

So it is wait and see... like always, it seems!

All the best,
    Victoria

7. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

thanks for the info on therapie.sounds very intresting and
    something i never heard before.well, i heard about the oxygen therapie in general, dont know if this is the same.
    very intresting!

keep us updated on your sons progress.

my sons test for Borellia has to be repeated, was not clear.
    we will go and see Dr.Meirleir in March, hopefully we will get a more complete picture than.

take care and good luck
    karina
  8. elliespad

elliespad Member

I don't know about those bills specifically, BUT, there was a bill passed in last few years that releases vaccine manufacturers from any liability for death or injury related to vaccines.

I personally do NOT take vaccines, haven't had one since nearly dying from a Tetanus vaccine around 1970. Same with my husband and kids. They will have no more. Unfortunately, my kids had most of the required ones, before I knew of the dangers and risks, and how to legally request exemptions from vaccines.

Our country are alarmists when it comes to public health. That is how they get people to follow like sheep. Put a statement out to the media and it spreads like wildfire and EVERYONE believes what the media reports.

Look at the new "Cervical Cancer Vaccine". I bet most people think it will protect women from cervical cancer. In reality, it only claims to offer protection from 3 strains of herpes virus, when there are about 100 which are linked to cervical cancer. Yes, those 3 are responsible for a large percentage of cervical cancer, BUT, the way the media (at drug companies urging) present the info, it is the answer to cervical cancer prayers. Yeah right.

Even though the wording in the bills you posted seem outrageous, all it would take to get HUGE numbers of people to WILLING vaccinate would be to release a statement to the media, and they would run with it. People would flock like geese to get vaccinated. They wouldn't even have to mandate anything, people are AFRAID. Afraid of SARS, of AIDS, of CANCER, and fear is how our country controls public health. If you don't want to vaccinate your children, they won't let your children go to public school. More fear and control.

I've blabbed enough. Thanks for the heads up, NOTHING would surprise me regarding our government and pharmaceutical/vaccine makers, NOTHING.
  9. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

thanks for your answer.
    most probably the reaction of the people all over the world is the same and politics in general.

the States are just a bit more extreem and the politics more complicated and covered up than in many Eropean countries. and than the big companies in the states are just to powerfull and can do just about anything they like.

the goverments all over the world have to much power connected with financiel intrest......

we all have to make more noise and get informed, it will make it a lot more harder for them.

karina
  10. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Here is the actual text of the bill it seems to deal mostly with limiting the liability of manufacturers and the release of vaccine stockpiles in the event of an emergency. If I remember correctly this was thought to be needed after the flu vaccine shortage last year to encourage US vaccine manufacturers to produce vaccines instead of relying on foreign manufacture; and also to combat a possible bird flu pandemic.

While I won't argue the point of whether vaccines are beneficial or not (I myself will not get the flu vax) I think before people jump to conclusions based on some website that appears to have a specific agenda you should actually read the bill and decide for yourself whether it poses the threat that is suggested.

Shar

Bioterror and Pandemic Preparedness Protection Act (Introduced in House)

HR 3970 IH

109th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 3970
    To amend title 28, United States Code, to provide liability protections for certain pandemics and countermeasures.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 6, 2005
    Mr. ISSA introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
    To amend title 28, United States Code, to provide liability protections for certain pandemics and countermeasures.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Bioterror and Pandemic Preparedness Protection Act'.

SEC. 2. LIABILITY PROTECTIONS FOR PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, AND COUNTERMEASURES.

(a) In General- Part VI of title 28, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new chapter:

`CHAPTER 181--LIABILITY PROTECTION FOR CERTAIN PANDEMICS AND COUNTERMEASURES

`Sec.

`4101. Liability protections for pandemics, epidemics, and security countermeasures.

`Sec. 4101. Liability protections for pandemics, epidemics, and security countermeasures

`(a) Authority- The Attorney General shall be solely and exclusively responsible for the administration of this section. This section shall apply with respect to the design, development, clinical testing and investigation, manufacture, labeling, distribution, sale, purchase, donation, dispensing, administration, or use of a security countermeasure or a qualified pandemic or epidemic product.

`(b) Litigation Management-

`(1) FEDERAL CAUSE OF ACTION-

`(A) IN GENERAL- There shall exist an exclusive Federal cause of action for all claims for loss of property, personal injury, bodily injury, including mental anguish, or death arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the design, development, clinical testing and investigation, manufacture, labeling, distribution, sale, purchase, donation, dispensing, administration, or use of a qualified pandemic or epidemic product or a security countermeasure as provided for in clauses (i) and (ii) of paragraph (2)(B). Section 1346(b) and Chapter 17 of title 28, United States Code, shall not apply to the cause of action provided for in this paragraph. Such cause of action shall be exclusive of any other civil action or proceeding relating to the same subject matter.

`(B) ACTION- With respect to the Federal cause of action provided in subparagraph (A)--

`(i) an action may be commenced solely and exclusively against the United States for claims identified in subparagraph (A) that are against a manufacturer, distributor, or health care provider;

`(ii) no cause of action shall be maintained against a manufacturer, distributor, or health care provider for claims identified in subparagraph (A); and

`(iii) if the product is described in paragraph (2)(B)(ii) and is not described in clause (i) of such paragraph, the protections set forth in clauses (i) and (ii) shall apply to all claims identified in subparagraph (A) that involve products sold, purchased, donated, dispensed, or administered during the effective period set forth in the designation provided for in paragraph (2)(F), regardless of the date of alleged injury.

`(C) JURISDICTION- The United States District Court for the District of Columbia shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any claim for loss of property, personal injury, or death arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the design, development, clinical testing and investigation, manufacture, labeling, distribution, sale, purchase, donation, dispensing, administration, or use of a qualified pandemic or epidemic product or security countermeasure as provided for in clauses (i) and (ii) of paragraph (2)(B). The substantive law with respect to a decision in any such action shall be derived from the law, including choice of law principles, of the State in which such action arose, unless such law is inconsistent with or preempted by Federal law.

`(2) AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE-

`(A) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in subparagraph (C), neither the Federal Government nor a manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider shall be liable in an action described in subparagraph (B).

`(B) ACTION DESCRIBED- An action described in this subparagraph is an action that is commenced against the United States for claims arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the design, development, clinical testing and investigation, manufacture, labeling, distribution, sale, purchase, donation, dispensing, prescribing, administration, or use of--

`(i) a security countermeasure that has been procured for or donated to the Strategic National Stockpile under section 319F-2 of the Public Health Service Act or a qualified pandemic or epidemic product that has been procured or donated to the Secretary of Health and Human Services; or

`(ii) a security countermeasure or qualified pandemic or epidemic product distributed, sold, purchased, donated, dispensed, administered, prescribed, or used in anticipation of and preparation for, in defense against, or in response to or recovery from an actual or potential public health emergency, that is a designated security countermeasure or a qualified pandemic or epidemic product by the Secretary of Health and Human Services in a public health emergency as described in paragraph (1) or (2) of section 319(a) of the Public Health Service Act.

`(C) POTENTIAL LIABILITY UPON DETERMINATION-

`(i) IN GENERAL- A manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider may be liable in any action described in subparagraph (B) only if the Attorney General makes a determination as provided for in subparagraph (D).

`(ii) INVESTIGATION BY ATTORNEY GENERAL- A party seeking a determination under subparagraph (D) may petition the Attorney General to investigate allegations against a manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the design, development, clinical testing and investigation, manufacture, labeling, distribution, sale, purchase, donation, prescribing, dispensing, administration, or use of products as provided for in clauses (i) and (ii) of subparagraph (B). The decision to undertake such investigation shall be within the Attorney General's discretion and shall not be subject to judicial review.

`(D) DETERMINATION BY ATTORNEY GENERAL-

`(i) IN GENERAL- In making a determination under this subparagraph, the Attorney General must find clear and convincing evidence that the manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider intentionally or with willful disregard violated a provision of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 301 et seq.) or the Public Health Service Act and such violation--

`(I) caused the product to present a significant or unreasonable risk to human health; and

`(II) proximately caused the injury alleged by the party.

`(ii) NOTICE AND HEARING- Prior to the Attorney General's making a determination under clause (i), the manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider shall have notice and a right to a formal hearing in accordance with section 556 of title 5, United States Code.

`(iii) EFFECT OF DETERMINATION- If the Attorney General makes an affirmative determination under clause (i), a case may proceed against a manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider involved.

`(iv) JUDICIAL REVIEW- At any time prior to the 90th day following a determination by the Attorney General under clause (i) of this subparagraph, any manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider named in such determination may file a petition with the United States Court of Appeals for the circuit wherein such person resides or has his principal place of business, for a judicial review of such determination. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Attorney General or other officer designated by the Attorney General for that purpose. The Attorney General thereupon shall file in the court the record of the findings on which the Attorney General based his or her determination. The filing of a petition under this clause shall automatically stay the Attorney General's determination for the duration of the judicial proceeding. The sole parties to the judicial proceeding shall be the Attorney General and the petitioner. Intervention by third parties in the judicial proceeding shall not be permitted. No subpoenas shall be issued nor shall other compulsory process apply. The court's review of a determination by the Attorney General under this clause shall conform to the procedures for judicial review of administrative orders set forth in paragraphs (2) through (6) of section 701(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 371(f)), to the extent consistent with this section.

`(v) TOLLING OF STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS- The computation of the statute of limitations for any action against a manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider described under this subparagraph shall not include any time occurring before the determination by the Attorney General under this subparagraph.

`(E) SCOPE- Subparagraph (C) shall apply regardless of whether the claim against the United States arises from the design, development, clinical testing and investigation, manufacture, labeling, distribution, sale, purchase, donation, dispensing, prescribing, administration, or use by the Federal Government or by any person.

`(F) DESIGNATION- In any declaration of a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act, or in a separate declaration under such section, the Secretary of Health and Human Services may, if necessary, identify the pandemic, epidemic, or biological, chemical, nuclear agent, or toxin that presents, or may present, a public health emergency and shall designate the security countermeasure(s) or qualified pandemic or epidemic product(s) to be sold by, purchased from, or donated by a manufacturer or drawn from the Strategic National Stockpile and shall specify in such designation the beginning and ending dates of such sale, purchase, donation, or use from the stockpile. The period so defined shall be the effective period of such qualification for any products specified in the designation. The declaration shall subsequently be amended to reflect any additional sale, purchase, or donation of products specified in the designation.

`(c) Definitions- In this section:

`(1) ADMINISTRATOR- The term `administrator' means--

`(A) a person who administers, dispenses, distributes, or otherwise provides a security countermeasure or a qualified pandemic or epidemic product to a person to diagnose, mitigate, treat, identify, cure, or prevent harm from--

`(i) a pandemic or epidemic or any biological, chemical, radiological, or nuclear agent; or

`(ii) a serious or life-threatening disease or condition caused by such countermeasure or product; or

`(B) a person that has established requirements, provided policy guidance, supplied technical or scientific advice or assistance, or otherwise supervised or administered a program with respect to the administration, dispensing, distribution, or provision of a security countermeasure or a qualified pandemic or epidemic product.

`(2) HEALTH CARE PROVIDER- The term `health care provider' means a person, including a volunteer, who lawfully prescribes, administers, dispenses, or provides a facility to administer a security countermeasure or a qualified pandemic or epidemic product, including persons who prescribe, administer, or provide a facility to administer in accordance with a designation under subsection (b)(2)(F).

`(3) LOSS- The term `loss' means death, bodily injury, or damage to property, including business interruption loss.

`(4) QUALIFIED PANDEMIC OR EPIDEMIC PRODUCT- The term `qualified pandemic or epidemic product' means a drug (as such term is defined in section 201(g)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 321(g)(1))), biological product (as such term is defined by section 351(i) of this Act) or device (as such term is defined by section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 321(h))) designed, developed, modified, or procured to diagnose, mitigate, prevent, treat, or cure a pandemic or epidemic or limit the harm such pandemic or epidemic might otherwise cause or a serious or life-threatening disease or condition caused by such a product, that--

`(A) is approved or cleared under chapter V of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act or licensed under section 351 of the Public Health Service Act;

`(B) is a product for which the Secretary determines that sufficient and satisfactory clinical experience or research data (including data, if available, from pre-clinical and clinical trials) support a reasonable conclusion that the countermeasure will qualify for approval or licensing within 8 years after the date the Secretary declares a public health emergency as described in paragraph (1) or (2) of section 319(a) of the Public Health Service Act; or

`(C) is authorized by the Secretary of Health and Human Services under this section, except that the Secretary of Health and Human Services may authorize under thus section the emergency use of a product only if, after consultation with the Director of the National Institutes of Health and the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (to the extent feasible and appropriate given the circumstances of the emergency involved), the Secretary of Health and Human Services concludes--

`(i) that an agent or toxin identified in a declaration described under subsection (b) can cause a serious or life-threatening disease or condition;

`(ii) that, based on the totality of the scientific evidence available to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, including data from adequate and well-controlled clinical trials, if available, it is reasonable to believe that--
    `(I) the product may be effective in diagnosing, mitigating, preventing, treating or curing--

`(aa) a pandemic or epidemic; or

`(bb) a serious or life threatening disease or condition caused by a product;

`(II) the known and potential benefits of the product, when used to diagnose, mitigate, prevent, treat or cure such disease or condition, outweigh the known and potential risks of the product;

`(iii) that there is no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the product for diagnosing, mitigating, preventing, treating, or curing such disease or condition; and

`(iv) that such other criteria as the Secretary of Health and Human Services may by regulation prescribe are satisfied.

`(5) PARTY- The term `party' means an individual who can reasonably demonstrate to the Secretary that such individual has suffered a loss (as defined above) as a direct result of the alleged misconduct or illegal activities of a manufacturer, distributor, administrator, or health care provider.

`(6) PERSON- The term `person' includes an individual, partnership, corporation, association, entity, or public or private corporation, including a Federal, State, or local agency or department.

`(7) SECURITY COUNTERMEASURE- The term `security countermeasure' has the meaning given such term in section 319F-2(c)(1)(B) of the Public Health Service Act.'.

(b) Conforming Amendment- The table of chapters for part VI of title 28, United States Code, is amended by adding after the item relating to chapter 180 the following new item:
  11. Catseye

Catseye Member

It's obvious the government does not care about people's health. How could they? It would mean crashing the economy if all of a sudden the food companies, for example, were not permitted to create unhealthy products. That would mean more expensive food, for one thing, and as people became more healthy, it would mean less money for doctors, hospitals and drugs. These are enormous parts of our economy. They've obviously done their "studies" and determined that we're all better off sick and spending money.

And the medical industry does not teach what is healthy and how to fix a body, they are focused on determing what tests go for particular complaints and then what drugs or surgeries are suitable based on the outcome of the tests. Instead of trying to figure out why you have a headache, which could just be a lack of protein with breakfast, you are given an aspirin. The only "proven effective remedies" just happen to be profitable substances.

When I go to the doctor and say I have "no energy", why doesn't he prescribe the substances that produce energy? Your mitochondria produce energy, in the form of ATP, from ribose, acetyl l carnitine, coq10, nadh and magnesium. So why aren't these tried first? That should be the logical thing to do. I tried them and was no longer bedridden in 2 days. I finally tracked down "energy production in the body" on the internet. Sure, your body should be producing most of these items itself, but if it's not, then you have no energy. Is it possible that these doctors didn't learn the basic components of energy in the body in all those years of med school? Or is it that these unprofitable products are prohibited from being recommended?

There is a method to this madness: if you are healthy and feeling good all the time, you don't need a doctor, hospital or drugs. How would the business be so profitable if everyone was healthy? It couldn't. Did everyone just hear about Nestle's (biggest food company) buy of Novartis, the pharmaceutical company for 2.5 billion dollars? And Gerber products is already Novartis'. That means companies selling food that makes you sick and also selling the drugs that you take when you are sick. I would love to search these companies' garbage and emails for their intercompany memos. They know this "conflict of interests" is really a goldmine in disguise for them. If I had a baby, I'd be scared to give them Gerber anything. Because the healthier their food, the less drugs they sell. This really shouldn't be allowed but it is because most people haven't figured it out yet.

On a lighter note, doctors can come in handy for emergencies! Like right now, I'm having a gallbladder attack and if my coffee enema doesn't work, I guess I'm going to the doctor to get an ultrasound. I have to know if there are any stones and how big they are before I consider doing a liver-gallbladder flush to avoid surgery!

happy xmas!

karen
  12. mezombie

mezombie Member

It's not unusual (unfortuntately) for "special interests" to get a Congressmember or Senator to introduce legislation. Often the lobbyists write the bill's language themselves. Then they approach someone whose campaign they contributed lots of $$$ to, and voila, it gets introduced.

However, most bills like this get nowhere (luckily!). They are referred to a congressional committee and are never discussed. And there they "die".

It's complicated for anyone to understand how the U.S. government operates, and I commend you for your efforts, especially given that you're not from here.

Thanks for finding these websites and this type of information. You never know. Sometimes some pretty awful legislation gets passed at the last minute without the general public having any idea what the impact is.

Actually, often the Congressmembers themselves don't know what the heck they're voting on, especially if it's at midnight on the last day of their session! Scary, huh?

Hugs,
    Mezombie
  13. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Thanks for increasing awareness!

Quite scary when our "choice" is taken from us and it is a law to vaccinate your child!!!!

I couldn't agree more w/ the opinions expressed here!

scapper
  14. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

was hoping you will see this.
    i know you have exellent knowledge about all this as an advocat of cfids and you involvement in some of the organisations.
    good you explained to me a bit the ways of politics and i am glad that this bills dont have a big chance to get passed.
    still scary though and as you said, you guys over there have to be on guard, never know what could slip through.

i have actually read some time ago that there is a law allready existing, allowing the goverement to test bio chemical stuff on the poulation , without their knowledge!
    i asked my friend, who is from the states, if he had any knowledge about that? he said no.
    i lost this site, but it was in connection with some research i did on the "Mycoplasma Theorie" and the manipulation of the mycoplasma mycrobacteria.
    there was some interesting stuff coming up, but it sounded all a bit crazy.
    do you have any knowledge about all this?
    big hug karina
    by the way, how are you doing?
    i am up and down on a health roller coaster like never before. one day real good , the next with pain like never before and the next my brain is going into overdrive and so on.
  15. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

thanks for your input. it is interesting to read what you all think about this issues.
    karina
  16. victoria

victoria New Member

yes, testing has gone on for a long time on the unsuspecting public, and in other countries with the full knowledge and cooperation of their gov'ts. From syphilis, to LSD, to mycoplasma, not to mention radiation and lots more... very very sad. I really don't understand how people working for any government doesn't understand how these things cannot affect their own children and grandchildren...

best,
    Victoria

17. mezombie

mezombie Member

I have read conflicting accounts regarding the U.S. doing biochemical testing on an unsuspecting public. So far, I have not come across anything that I consider credible to confirm this is being done. Then again, if it is happening and purposefully categorized as a "National Security" matter, it's entirely possible.

Sorry for the delay in my response--feeling swamped and emotionally worn out (see my post on the ChitChat board--What to do when the world speeds up...)