Keith Richards isn't standing at the moment.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Apr 29, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

He fell out of a tree in Fiji and hit his head. They flew him to a hospital in New Zealand. Evidently, old Keith's okay, though.
    I guess rain and sun does fall upon us all...
    Kholmes
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wonder how those old rolling stones are still here today...

jodie
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

quoted, "I sure won't be doing this when I'm 50."

I doubt that any of the R. S. could hold down a regualar job. Wouldn't be room for the entourage in a MacDonalds' kitchen.
  4. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

Ummm, what was he doing up in a tree?
  5. woofmom

woofmom New Member

probably looking for a bud. it is still spring,so they haven't opened yet.
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

He fell out and got a concussion. Now what would a 60 some year old man be doing up in a palm tree high enough to fall out and get a concussion?

Just makes ya wonder... lol I think Mick Jagger is around 66, older than Paul McCartney who will be 64 on 6/18/06. lol "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64!"

Well I'm wrong, Keith was born on 12/18/43, and Mick on 7/26/43. Paul was born on 6/18/42.

Hugs,
    Faye
    [This Message was Edited on 04/29/2006]
  7. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

Rock on dudes lol

Poor Keithie.... Still makes me laugh it is truly good genes as I meantioned in another post about Keithie.

too late for me too not act old lol at 33 I feel like 133. But hey I still have all the greats on like the stones and the doors, can you imagine what Morrison would be like now if he had lived? ahahhah omg AHAHHAHAHAHAH

Anyhow lol If my 60 year old hubby can make it up a tree he would be up there just because he can! SO ROCK ON KEITHIE!!

HAGD all Brenda
  8. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....not how come Keith Richards is still standing, but how come he can get up high enough in a tree that he CAN hurt himself???
  9. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Mick sang, "Hey! You! Get offa my cloud!" and Keith hurt himself climbing down.

Kholmes
  10. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I read that he's telling everyone he was injured on a jetski. LOL I wonder why he'd say that? Maybe to sound "cool"?

God Bless.
  11. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....up into the palm tree....that would certainly hurt....
  12. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I think he should try to act his age. He's been *zoned*
    out for years!!

Wonder he could even find the tree!!LOL
  13. woofmom

woofmom New Member

STOP PICKING ON MY HUSBAND-----MRS. KEITH RICHARDS
  14. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Keith had brain surgery from that fall from the palm tree. Here is the article:

"Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards had surgery to relieve a blood clot on his brain caused by an accident while holidaying in Fiji, local media reported on Monday.

The 62-year-old rocker was recovering in New Zealand after "brain surgery," Australian and New Zealand media reported.

A spokeswoman for the band said last week that Richards only suffered a mild concussion from an accident in Fiji in late April and would not require surgery.

The New Zealand Herald reported that Richards underwent brain surgery to relieve a subdural haematoma or blood clot on the brain. The operation normally involves drilling a hole through the skull to drain the clot.

Subdural haematoma can be caused by mild knocks to the head.

"The Herald understands the 62-year-old's condition was much more serious than previously reported," said the newspaper, but did not quote any hospital or medical officials.

"The operation was for a subdural haematoma, a blood clot that forms in the outer membranes of the brain, often from a torn vein," said the Herald."