Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Oct 13, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Your posted that son and girlfriend is trying to smear your name and reputation?

Desperate measures by desperate people. That's all it is.

If you have been misusing your prescriptions for years, wouldn't that have shown up when you adopted your youngest daughter?

I imagine the judge will laugh them out of the court room - if it were to get that far.

[This Message was Edited on 10/13/2007]
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

You are so right! I went through two home studies when I adopted my daughter, one through an adoption agency, and then one through the state because my daughter is special needs. They all thought I was just fine to raise my daughter. I have never hidden the fact that I am sick and take prescription pain meds. In fact, the dfacs works came out and drug tested me, and wrote down all my medications.
    So if there were a problem, they would have taken the baby from me. If anythng, my antibiotics knock me down. I've hired my daughter to come in 3 days out of the week to help out. Boy, is it a help!

My son and his girlfriend are just making up lies to try to use against me in court. I pray the Judge sees them for what they are and gives me custody of the baby.

Her 1st birthday is tomorrow! Going to make her a big shagetti dinner, her favorite, and cake,ice cream and lots of presents! She has 7 teeth now, wow, she can eat anything! We need to work on getting rid of the bottle!

Take care!
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I feel certain the judge has seen their type before.

I hope tomorrow is happy day for everyone! I hope mom and dad stays away...

Give Kaylie a big hug for all of us here. I think I can speak for everyone... We all want the best for you and your daughter and Kaylie.

[This Message was Edited on 10/13/2007]
  4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Today is Kaylie's birthday. I'm sure Kelly is busy with the 'sgetti party and birthday cake!

5. sisland

sisland New Member

I Hope you are havin a great day and a Kool Birthday Party for your baby Girl!,,,,,,Happy Birthday to Kaylie!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis,,p.s. Kelly how bout that hair cut? oh yeah and the Red dye job? have you given it anymore thought?
  6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sending a belated happy birthday to Kaylie.
  7. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi All!
    Kaylie had a great birthday! I did take her down to the jail to visit her dad, which wasn't a whole lot a fun for either of us, but did mean a lot to him. I hope it did anyway.
    We had her big dinner and a beautiful cake with a fairy and butterflies all over it. She got lots of toys, one that I got her is a really neat stand and play toy that has all kinds of things on it that plays music and lights up, she loves it! And I got her some other toys and a nice pair of shoes. I hae her a ton of new clothes ordered too, they just haven't arrived yet. Warm clothes for winter. I have bought every stitch of her clothes since birth!

I made an appointment to go talk to Kaylie gaurdian ad liem lawyer for next week. It's less than 2 weeks now until the temp. custody hearing. I'll just die if they take Kaylie away from me, I swear. It would be like losing part of my heart. I just have to believe that the court is going to work in our favor.

Plesae keep up the prayer for Kaylie Ann!

Thank you so much!
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

to you!