Kellyann????

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by ajp, Jul 12, 2006.

1. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi,

Wondering how you are doing? I haven't see any posts from you in the past few days, hope you are ok. Maybe feeling better and busy...I hope. Let me know. You have been so supportive of me in the past month. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mindy
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Thanks for asking, it makes me feel better knowing you care! I have just been feeling like crapola lately. Constant migraines, and pain everywhere on my body. And exhaution for no good reason. Just being alive is exhausting, haha! I woke up 2 days ago so sore I felt I'd lifted a mountain. I guess I had done a bit too much housework, but jeez, I didn't do that much. Most people could do it and never break a sweat. My muscles hurt, my joints hurt, and I still have that awful swelling in my right armpitt. I didn't get up early enough to go to the dermatolist appointment, figures. The swelling has gone down a good bit with the antibiotics, so maybe it will just clear up the rest of the way. My husband keeps yelling at me to go to the doctor, I will go if it swells up again. I think it is lympnodes swelling because of the mepron and the flagyl I am taking. I must have a lot of stuff going on in my lymphatic system. I am so sick of being sick. I know you know what I'm talking about. I absolutely no energy. We are going to have company in this weekend, my sister in law and her family. They want to go to the Georgia Aquarium, I don't want to go, I just don't think I can handle it. I just want to stay home in bed.

How is you treatment going? The antibiotics getting any easir to take? I sure hope so!!!!!
    Kellyann
  3. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi,

Glad to hear from you and sorry you are still having pain, but glad some of that swelling has gone down. Try to enjoy your weekend and if you can't go, just stay home and rest.

I have actually been better about resting. My husband and I own a small business, but lately I can only stay till 1 or 2 pm. He does get kind of annoyed but, you know what..... I tell him I am doing the best I can and need to rest. Yesterday I actually went home and slept for three hours.

I am on my four day of Ceftin and actually not feeling too bad. My brain fog actually seems somewhat better. Some joint pain, but that lately is a given. It is not in the unbearable stage.

Take care.

Love Mindy