Kellyann?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by ajp, Jul 27, 2006.

1. ajp

ajp New Member

Looking for Kellyann? Haven't seen a post from you. How are you doing? Let me know...thinking about you.

love Mindy
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I did go to the neurologist. And boy what a moron he was! I have little faith in dr's any more.He said if I felt the head aches were lyme related I would need to go else where as he couldn't help. And that I would need to go to a doctor on my insurance, that is a real hoot. There is no such thing as lyme doctors on Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance. I tried to tell him the only help I had recieved was from the FFC dr that I pay out of pocket. Finally I got him to order a MRI and to boost up my Topamax medication. He said the MRI would not show swelling like for meningitis,but would show tumors or whatever. I hate going to dr's. He acted like he was in such a damn hurry. Kept asking stupid questions, like which dr prescribed my medications. Who cares? Just address the head aches please!

I called the FFC to get a refill on my pain meds on Tuesday. Now is is Friday, haven't seen the DHL delivery van. I hope I won't have to go all weekend with out meds.

How are you Mindy? Any pain? How is the antibiotics making you feel? You are in my prayers daily!
    Take care!
    Kellyann
  3. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi,

So sorry to hear about your Dr. appointment. It is so frustrating.. I really can't believe some of these doctors and they way they treat patients. When do you have your test done? Did you get your pain meds yet?

I am doing ok, thanks for the prayers....I pray for you also. The eye twitching has finally stopped, three weeks later.It was driving me crazy. I am actually feeling pretty good, the mental confusion has cleared and the pain is better. I know it probably won't last but.....I am trying to do one day at a time. I see my LLMD on Wednesday.

Keep in touch. Ill be thinking about you and pray that you will be feeing better soon.

Your friend Mindy
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

My pain med. prescriptions did finally show up saturaday afternoon, thankfully. I go for the MRI on Aug.9th. I still have headaches. I stopped taking about everything for about a week to give myself a break. Then Started back last night on the mepron. Took my azithromyicin today. So today I am running a high fever, feel real bad and my lymph node in my neck is so sore. I hope my lymph nodes in my arm pitts don't swell up so bad again. I swear last time the right side swelled to the size of a peach. It was so horrible, I swear. I can't handle it if my lymph nodes in my neck swell like that.It feels swollen a little in my neck about like a pea. Not too bad yet, but is painful. I am taking the famvir again too, because as soon as I stopped my face broke out, I have a huge cold sore on my face. I just thought I needed a break, I'll not stop the famvir again. My face had cleared up. I guess my body is just too full of viruses. Alway something.

I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Keep in touch too!
    Kellyann