Kellyann......

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by ajp, Aug 24, 2006.

1. ajp

ajp New Member

Hey Kellyann,

I haven't seen you on the board. How are you doing? I hope you are feeling well and are out doing lots of fun things.

I am having a bad week...lots of burning pain and a slight fever. Think I am herxing? I am not sure..so hard to tell.

Just wanted to say hi and find out how you are.

Your friend,
    Mindy
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Sorry you are having a bad week. I am too. I am hurting pretty bad. Where is your burning? Mine is in the shoulders and hips.

I hope we both have a much better week next week! Thanks for asking about me, made my day!

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  3. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi,

Glad to hear from you. I have the burning pain all over, but most often in my legs, especially at nite. Last nite I had stabbing pains in my hip, knee and ankle. It is not fun is it?

I am going along ok on the abx, herxing quite often but not as badly as I first did.

Do you have plans for the long weekend? We are planning to take our grandchildren to a wildlife park, but they say we may be affected by the tropical storm by this weekend with heavy rain... so our plans our still up in the air.

Take care.

Mindy
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

We didn't do much over the long weekend. My grandbaby just turned four so we had her a birthday party. She had a ball opening her presents.

I have been sick with a bad chest cold on top of everything else. Coughing my head off. Sometimes I swear I wonder if this life is even worth living. I have been getting extremely down. I am so very tired of being sick. Every single joint and muscle in my body hurts. I don't know how much more I can stand. I think if it weren't for my kids I would commit suicide. I can barely stand this pain. This is a horrible way to live. Sorry, I am just so down lately.

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  5. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi,

Just got your message today...Tuesday morning. I am so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I know that sometimes the pain gets the better of me. Just recently I was reading about Lyme disease and this thought came into my head that ...this disease will kill me. That's how I honestly feel.

I wish there was something I could do for you. I'll send a great big hug! I so totally understand how you feel. Please hang in there, better days will be coming for us. Who knows maybe some new miracle drug will come out. Maybe you could look into changing some of your meds.

I see my LLMD next week and I absolutely have to have something for this burning pain....it is making my crazy, especially at nite.I don't know what will work, but all I know what I am taking does NOT!!!!

Please keep in touch...You have been such a great support to me and I thank you for it and want to be here for you. I think we have those thoughts from time to time. I often tell me sons, that at least when I am gone I won't be in pain anymore, put that on my stone....... Just remember how much your children and grandchildren love and need you.

Your friend,
    Mindy

6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Yeah, I know it. If it were not for the kids and grand kids I really would not have a reason to be here in this world any more. It just gets to be too much sometimes. The burning is bad. I feel worthless. I can hardly do anything at all. I take care of my little girl, Paige, but that is about all I do. She is almost three now. She is my sweet heart. I had wanted to adopt another child, but can't because I'm too sick.
    Oh well, maybe my doctor will put me on some medicine that will make me feel better next week. I want to try the injectable antibiotics like Zoe takes. I think maybe that would be better, and drop these dang antiviral medicines, they make me so sick. But I kept taking them even though they made me sick, so hopefully they killed the viruses I had.
    You have been a great deal of support to me too Miss Mindy!
    This week has been about the worst week I have had. So bad. My husband has been so good to me, thank goodness.

Take Care!
    Kellyann