Keven Trudeau's Natural Cures

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by damz68, Jan 18, 2006.

1. damz68

damz68 New Member

Man this guy is a scam artist. The things he is saying is complete BS. Another evil american trying to make a buck off the ill.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

damz68:
    They make our illness seem so trite with their so called 'cures'. I have seen these time and time again.
    You are right: they are out to make a buck off of desperate sick people.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

that was helpful. I just perused it at the bookstore- not intending to buy. But there wasn't much info on CFIDS.
  4. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

not the part that he is a scam artist though. I think he admits in the book to being a con artist (was in jail). It sounds like he hopes to bring class action against the medical estasblishment for failng to do enough to protect the health of the american public much the way same way class action was brought against the tobacco companies. Sure sounds like he's in it for the money which is the same thing that he rales against the drug companies about. He does make one good point that I like and maybe he's wrong, but he says that our government will not tolerate treating an illness with anything besides a drug. The book tries to show that the medical establishment is run by the drug companies that control our health procedures which put their own self interests first.
    If that is what it takes to put the patient first instead of the interests of big business- then so be it.
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

I've read his book and get his newsletters. I think he may be trying to make money also, BUT, I do think many of his articles are relavent.

I've enjoyed reading them and then forming my own opinion.

He has some very valid points. There may not be a "natural cure" for FM/CFS BUT there certainly isn't a pharmacoligical cure yet either. I don't think he's evil though, just putting out information that some don't want to hear.

K.
  6. CooBax

CooBax New Member

I saw a brief section on the Today show about Kevin Trudeau....he has been in jail for fraud and is not allowed to do any infomercials on anything but his book...
    The book contains no actual cures. Make no mistake about it he is a scammer!!

Lesley
  7. lin-z

lin-z New Member

I did meet this idiot at something totally unrelated to what he is doing now and he is a snake. Even if some of the things he says in the book are true, I would hate to think that he could be a spokesman for anything relevant to us.

Just the fact that he is Kevin Trudeau immediately makes me question ANYTHING he says...too bad but he is not a decent human being.
  8. damz68

damz68 New Member

I never said you were evil. I said Keven Trudeau is evil just as the many americans preying upon the ill. I did not mean to offend you, I am american too. What should I call him, he is an american. I just dont think that in other countries a known crook could sell there product on 30 min. infomertials. This only happens here, hence the term,"another evil american". There are way to many Keven Trudeau's in our country.

Stereotypes! My brother who lives in Holland tells me that all of Euroupe hates our government and views us as the real terrorist.

Regardless, I still love my country!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2006]