KGANGEL

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Nov 13, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

You are very much missed on this board. I haven't even been here for very long and I could tell what a beatiful person you were in a very short time. So, with that said I know the people on here that have known you for much longer than I will miss your presence very much, as will I.

For those reading this I am posting this as a response to KGANGES'S post about my band concert. I didn't want it to get too long.

I hope that you can fulfil your desire to get your website launched. I agree that there are many, many people out there that need to hear good information and many that need hope. Good luck to you. Of course we know there is not such a thing. With God everything is possible. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Nancy

You are very sweet, thank you!! I think it is you that is the beautiful person though, I still have a lot of things to work on that is why I am trying so hard to reach out to others and get a site going, so I can feel I have done something worth while.

I thank you for your kind words and you and all memebers will always be in my prayers, for I think you are all such sweet angels that I have been blessed to meet

The Lord be with you in all you do and may you always know how good you are.

Hugs

kgangel