Khalay~~~Biddy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jan 20, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Are you gals still with us? have been missing seeing your posts!,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 01/20/2008]
  2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Thank you for asking, sweetie. Yep, still here, just out of steam temporarily.

Hugs to you, friend!
    Khaly
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Oh Good! Was worried! Are you still in NM? It's Cold and Cra** up here! But Hey! That's my Problem!,,,,,,Lolol!,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis
  4. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

No, in Florida right now. We went back to Texas, then I flew down to Florida for a family thing. Jeez, girl, you must be freezing! It's nice and warm here right now, but I left my hubby and son behind. Nice break, but ready to go home!

Hugs
    Khaly
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

I must say Gal you have the life!,,,,I'm so used to these Montana winters by now that it's just normal to stay indoors for a week or 2 at a time ,,,,,,,,someday i'll be a snowbird (I Hope),,,,,,Glad your doin' Good! enjoy your Travles!,,,,,,,,,,,S
  6. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I NEVER travel. It's just been these last couple of months. I hardly ever, ever, ever blast myself out of my house. I usually do the drive to NM 2 times a year, and that's it.

This year, though, I'm making an effort. I have sisters that I haven't seen in 6 or 7 years, and my dad is getting up there, so I figured it's time. Against ALL my better judgement, I flew. lol!

Hugs to you!
    Khaly
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey! thats Good for you to go and visit family!,,,,That's what i do when i go! Although Montana has alot of wide open spaces it's a beautiful drive!,,,,,,,,,I'm just a hillbilly!,,,,,,Lolol!

My 2 younger girls live 3 and 7 hours away!,,,,,,,,My brother and his wife and my Dad live 2 hours away,,,,,,my other Brother lives 9 hours away on the Salmam River in ID,,,,,,,

So when i go it's alot of driving but i break it up,,,,,,,,,,My Dad is 88 so i see him fairly often,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis