kholmes.....ken...hey, ken.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ilovepink4, May 5, 2008.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I used to check your profile photos on a regular basis....but, alas, I haven't been here at chitchat much lately....

BUT I WANT TO BE IN YOUR PHOTO,RELAXING, TANNED, IN MY (wink, wink)BIKINI, ENJOYING THE HEAT!!!!

alright, dude, where is that? I want to go there....if only in my mind....It is currently 43 degrees....but, you remember Minnesotaaaaaaaa....

Pink
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

that the photo is where Ken plays golf.

I grew up in Harmony, MN. (Pop. 1000) We had a 9 hole golf course w/ sinkholes for traps.

Rock
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

43 degrees? Summer must be on its way! :) Time to break out the bikini!

Did you know we're both the same age and both from the land of Sky Blue Waters? Do you live near the Twin Cities?

I grew up in South St. Paul, went to college in Northfield, and have a sister in Minnetonka and a dad in Wabasha. Albuquerque is my home now.

Contrary to Rock's claim, that is not where I play golf. My current golf course is in the Grand Canyon (just kidding).

That picture is of the waterfalls in Plitwice National Park in Croatia, Eastern Europe. They ran a documentary on the park on PBS, and I thought the place looked stunning. I think they shot a scene of two of "The Chronicles of Narnia" there as well.

Ken