kholmes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Takesha, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am just wondering if you have found a doctor here in Albuquerque yet? And have you found my email address on my profile?
    I have noticed that there aren't many doctors listed in NM that treat or specialize in either fibro or CFS nor are their any support groups.
    Will discuss this when you write to me...look in the last sentence of my bio just before the occupation box.
    I am going to go start supper, but will watch for you email later this evening.
    Takesha
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I did find your address and I sent you a message. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    --Kholmes
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

the e-mail delivery guy is taking a very long siesta, or somebody did a drive-by, I still haven't gotten your email. Did it come back to you? I have had trouble with hotmail this last week or so. I even wrote to myself from another address and it was returned. I thought it was ok now, as I have been getting other mail. Care to try again? Sorry, for the inconvience.
    Takesha
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I'll try again, Takesha. If it doesn't go through, I'm wondering how I can get you my e-mail without posting it on this site.
    --Kholmes
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I emailed myself and it went threw okay...don't know what is going on. I'm so sorry this is difficult. I added a second address to my profile, that one should work. Good luck.
    Takesha

[ advertisement ]