"Kicked in the head" upon awakening, etc.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sidereus, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Sidereus

Sidereus New Member

Hello,

I awakened today, about an hour ago, feeling as though I was kicked in the head. My pain was not intense, but the paralysis symptoms were/are. The fact that I am typing this is a sign that I am better than before.

The pain was a very dull pain but seemingly, all overy my head (places where you would associate headaches). Tingling sensations throughout my body and the inabilty to move.

I was unable to get past my bedroom entrance before falling to my knees. (Dizzy, extremely weak, some muscle twitching - minor - cold sensation with chills, and of course, chest pains)

The main symptom now is a buzzing/vibration in my head, dull pain and tremor sensations.

I finally made it to the restroom after sitting on the floor for almost an hour. I also noticed that my pupils were unusually small.

Now I am feeling a lot of the symptoms again. I must sign-off for now.

Thanks,

Richard
  2. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

This definetely sounds scary to me. You need to see your Doc right way I would say. As soon as he is in call and have someone drive you to the Doctors. You could have a bleed or something. Please do not put this off. It surely does not sound normal to me.
    Take care and let us know how you are doing.
    Joannie