Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Sep 19, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Is anyone watching this new show? I am so anxious to see how these kids do on their own.

I know there has been a lot of flax over the kids being exploited and mistreated.

Should be pretty interesting...

2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I loved this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did see on ET ( entertainment tonight ) at least I think it was ET it could have been the channel 2 news...anyhows....they interviewed some of the kids from the show and they all said there was no mistreatment at all.....

they also said that although there we no adults interacting with them "there were" adults including medical personal etc at all times at the scene of the filming!

I think it is a cute show and I wish they had a show like this for adults.........I know survivor is kind of the same but not really.......

I can't wait for next weeks show! Iam glad that you are watching it too.............I think this show will be a success but I guess we'll have to wait and see!

3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

YUCK! I think that show is despicable - the people that participate, the locations, the contests.

What I found so intriguing last night on Kid Nation was how smart and intuitive the 4 leaders were. And how they were able to gently persuade others to do what was needed for the good of the group.

I wonder if a group of 40 adults could do what they did without all out war?

4. sisland

sisland New Member

I Liked it! Kept my attention! Fun to see all the different personalities of the kids!

Glad to see there was one Adult there to give them Jobs to do and choices of if they want to go home or not!,,,,,,,,,,poor little Jimmy! as he said ,,,,,,,,,,"I'm to young for this! I want to go home!",,,,,, Sob,,,,,sob!,,,,,I wanted to adopt him!,,,,lolol!

Tried to watch the Deal or no Deal at the same time by flippin the channels back and forth! Lolol! missed the end of it,,,Darn
  5. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I found it inspirational to see how young kids could work together without knowing each other. I am so eager to see the rest of the series.

And I can so identify with the young boy who wanted to go home. Even as an adult, I don't like to be away from home more than 3 days. If it had been me at 8 yrs old, I would have been crying my eyes out in hysterics.