Kim 56!!!!****I'm leaving tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Dec 3, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Dear Kim,

I posted this on the To Do thread, but I wanted to make sure you got the news so I'm posting in two places. He all but asked me to come yesterday. We feel that it is very important I do go now. I'm taking it in two day each way, so it will be OK.

I'm still thinking and praying for Kevin and you guys. Hang in there.

Will check in when I get home unless we are able to somehow get to a chat room and exchange e-mail addresses before I leave.

Hope your weekend is good!

Love,

Sue
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Oh sweetie, God speed...

If your Dad is calling for you, then he knows he needs to see you and be with you. I am happy for you, all, that you are able to go, but sad knowing this trip will be bittersweet.

I love you.

God be with you and your family....

Kim
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am so sorry! Breaks my heart to hear you having to do that. I'm surprised you can type...please take care of yourself...

You have so much going on with Kevin and now the dogs, the holidays, and, and.....! How are you feeling? My prayers are with you!

Yes, I found out a lot today I didn't know about Dad's condition...it is really bad and I am certainly glad I called to get a report before I got there. My mom is having a really hard time,now, and my niece told me she is in a very bad...that's not the word... mood, but having to do everything for Dad now and knowing the end is near must be awful.I'm glad I'm going down.

Thank you for the prayers. You are a dear. I'm glad we've "met" on this board.

Love and comfort to you right now!

Sue