Kim840

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Marcia! I just read on your profile that you are from Phoenix! I live in Glendale! I was reading one of your replies here (very encouraging), and decided to look at your profile. I was surprised we live close to each other.

We also replied to each other's post yesterday on the FM/CFS Board about Magnesium. You told me you ordered it!

Small world!

Love, Harmony
  2. kim840

kim840 New Member

Good to meet you! Yes, I ordered the mag. and am anxious to begin.

I too live in Glendale. We live at about 91st Ave. south of Glendale. Right near the new arena and stadium.

I love it out here. Up until lately it has been big open fields. In fact we live across from a huge field and absolutely praise God for our quiet neighborhood.

Two of my best friends are Pastor's wives. I've worked many a year on women's boards and teaching womens' Bible studies. We may know some of the same people. We are non-denominational. We have been affiliated with Calvary Chapels for many years. (hope I can say that)

Is your hubby pastoring a church now? I'm in the same boat as you. I make it to church when I can. I've let go of my organized ministries and just let the Lord use me whenever and wherever he can. And he amazes me with opportunities all around me. For many years I was a "doer". Now I am a "be-er". I sit in his presence and let it be. Whatever he wants it to be for me right now. Make sense?

BTW A BIG CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a grandma. I cannot tell you how blessed you will be. There are no words!! God is soooooooooooooooGOOD!! I'll keep them in my prayers for a safe delivery.

I'd love to hear more from you.

Love in Christ and Gentle Hugs,

Marcia
    [This Message was Edited on 11/16/2003]
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

It was so nice to hear back from you! I will post my email address on my profile. After you have seen it, let me know and I will remove it since they recommend not posting it.

My husband has not had a FT Pastorate in 2 yrs. He is currently preaching PT at a Church in Sun City. He formally was the Pastor of the Munds Park Community Church (just south of Flagstaff) for 12 yrs. It was a non-denominational Church. We had a lot of summer residents up there, who also had Churches here in the winter and many were members of Calvary Chapel down here also. Yes, we just might know some of the same people.

Thanks for the congratulations! Yes, we are excited about our grandchild on the way and praising the Lord for him.

I will look forward to hearing from you again.

Love in Christ,
    Harmony (Gail)

[This Message was Edited on 11/16/2003]
  4. kim840

kim840 New Member

I got your email address and will write you via email.

Love to you.... Marcia
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

The way you two found each other, its so beautiful!

God bless you both!

6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If I was a 'mover', I would move next door to either one of you!

God bless you both, and I know this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Kim, consider yourself blessed meeting Harmony, she is the greatest.............

Shalom, Shirl