Kim840's Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

kim840
    (15)

A prayer for the day 09/15/03 08:30 AM

Good Morning,

May I take a moment to collectively lift up our needs to the Lord.

Father, we come to you today in pain, confusion and fatigue. Many of us go through the day feeling ashamed, guilty, downcast and for some, hopeless. I pray dear Lord, that you would touch our lives today. For each one of us today I pray that you would make yourself known in a very specific and personal way. We ask that you give us the strentgh to meet the needs of the day and to lessen our pain and fatigue. We pray that you would give wisdom and discernment to our medical providers. That you would further the research into this awful physical ailment. Father your word says that we are to pray about every need in our lives and to give thanks for everything. We give you thanks today for so much. For our salvation, for meeting all of our needs, for carrying our burdens, for having compassion. For the freedoms we have in this country and the abundance we are blessed with here. I love this scripture Lord and pray that it will minister to some today as they read this prayer. "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed, we are perplexed, but not in despair, persecuted but not forsaken, cast down, but not destroyed." It is only your mercy and grace that give us hope for a better tomorrow. I pray that your perfect love would touch and comfort every person who comes to this board today. Lord, it is all yours, we entrust it to you.

Only in Christ, I Remain,
    Marcia