KIMBA4318

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by boltchik, Dec 29, 2006.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi Kim,

I posted to you on the chit chat board also. I know you have not been feeling well. Just wanted to check on you and make sure you are okay. Hope to hear from you soon, haven't seen a post from you lately. Kim :)
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Are ya out there? Hope everything is okay. Kim :)
  4. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hi Kim - Thanks for checking on me! I was wondering about you too. It's New Years Eve. I will be in the New Year before you, I guess :) Hope they both start out good. Unfortunately, I am getting my mind ready for the darn lymph node surgery next Wednesday (fun fun fun). Sorry I have not posted much, been in a hormonal (I guess) funk.

My daughter shrunk my only (1 load I am talking) clothes that I am confortable in. I did not even look at them until yesterday morning when I got out of the shower. I cried like a baby and threw them on the floor. I was having an out of body experience. I could see this psycho path women having a breakdown and knew how silly I must have sounded and looked but I could not stop. I cried like a baby I tell ya and the scary thing was I am not even PMS'ing. Oh well, trying to get myself together for the new year. Gotta be better right??

Our Gingerbread houses turned out cute, how about yours? We had 3 but my Golden Retreiver helped himself to one. That was another Bad day (LOL). He had the one with the most candy though, so good thinking on his part.

I hope your family had a great Christmas. Is your back holding up okay since the PT has stopped? I have been feeling a bit yucky, but have been alot worse, so I will not complain about that. The meds are cutting it lately, so I am thankful. It could be worse.

My lymph node friends is aggrevating me, so I will be glad to get that out. The doc spoke of all of this numbness that may stay that way after the surgery, but hopefully, I will get feeling back. If not, it is not a terrible area to have numbness I guess. I will consider my New Year starting AFTER that is done, I guess.

Hope you are doing well.... now the fun of taking ALL of this Christmas stuff down (ughhhhhh) :)

Fill me in on you & thanks for checking on me. I am here, just not alot of energy lately.

////Sorry for the "book"////

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Hugs,
    Kim
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Glad to hear from ya! Sorry your mind has to be preoccupied with yet another surgery. Hopefully after all of that is over, 2007 will be a better year. Sorry about the clothes too, I know how important it is to have the clothes you are comfortable in. Well, after you are feeling better from the surgery, maybe it is an excuse to get new clothes!

Oh, your dog must have got a big tummy ache from that gingerbread house. We just did one. We had another set aside to do, but never got to it. We did eat the one we made though. I said, well it's usually for decoration, but since we had already had everyone over early this year for Christmas, the kids took pictures and ate it! Lol. We spent Christmas Eve in San Diego with my husband's family. It was really nice. His Mom just came and stayed with us for 3 days, and on the last day my house came down with the stomach flu.

So, we are not going anywhere tonight. My son is still recovering from the flu, and I am just wiped out from taking care of everyone. Plus, I think I got a little bit of it, sore throat and body aches. And my hubby has to work today, 24 hr. shift. Couldn't have firefighters taking off the holidays. It works out though, he gets off different holidays each year, depending on his shift schedule.

My back has not felt so great the last couple of days, I think that is because of this flu bug. When I start doing the exercises for it again, I am sure it will feel better.

I will be praying for you on your surgery day, Jan. 3rd, right? I am sure everything will turn out great. Have a Happy New Year, just a few hrs. away for you! Talk to ya soon! Kim :)

6. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Sounds like yo uhad a nice holiday, sorry about the flu. That stinks! My kids are coughing like crazy and my daughter "got sick" this morning. I have been wiping everything down like mad! Can't get that bug... esp. before the surgery. Just wanna get it over with.

Hope they don't get any sicker. SOmething is going around ofcourse. Hope you all feel better soon. Hard for us not to get it when we have to take care of everyone, like you said. Hang in there with the back!! Seems like the PT helps when we are going and then ... downhill again :-(

Yep, surgery on the 3rd, thanks for your well wishes... it will be fine, I'm sure. You take care!!!

Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Kim
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I will be sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Let me know how you are doing after, when you feel up to it. Kim :)