Kimmie KSP56 Happy Birthday. Everyone add a note, Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Jun 2, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Cyber balloons, cyber confetti, and cyber birthday cake and ice cream of your choice are coming your way.

I hope the cloud lifts, I hope the weekend will help, and I wish you a good year...one day at a time.

Now, listen, you hang out with my buddies this weekend...Ben and Jerry. Your buddies? Don't think they go well with cake and ice cream!

Love,
    Sue

2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Hope you have a wonderful painless day.Linda
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

You deserve the best of days!
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

HaPpy Day It is my son's birthday too today (12) so we have two kids sleeping over-hope we all survive it! We woukld invite you too!!!

Love Anne C
  5. tanu

tanu New Member

Wishing you good health this year even better the following years after that!
  6. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thank you Sue for starting this post! Thank you to all who have wished me a Happy Birthday! Sue was kind enough to mention how old I am! FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing special going on today or tonight. Entering 50 like a lamb! Maybe I should come to that overnight with all of the kids! LOL

Our daughter is having us over for appetizers and drinks tomorrow night. She is a sweetheart!

I wish you all the very best! Thank you for being so kind!

Susie, you are a very dear friend indeed!

Love,

Kim
  7. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday dear Kim!
    Happy birthday to you!

And many more (painfree) ones!

God Bless.
  8. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Happy 50th birthday. Now you are eligable to join the "Red Hat Society" if you want. I hope your birthday is full of love and cake and presents.
    ENJOY,
    Nanna