Kinda new...posted picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mymichelina, Nov 1, 2006.

1. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

I noticed that it seems alot of people are posting pictures in their bios and I really like to see them. It makes me feel more as if I know you, so I thought I would add mine. Be kind.
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Yes. It's always nice to see pictures. I usually have my furbabies on mine. I have my little baby squirrel on mine right now. Thanks for posting the picture of you.

Kriket
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Great pic, thanks for sharing. Love the jeans, cute! Did you design them? You look like you are in good shape for those of us with such a tiring illness. Yea, it seems like a lot more people have been putting up pics lately. I had to have my husband do mine. I am in So. Cal. also. You joined the board around the time I did. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Hope you are having a pain free day. Kim :)
  4. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

Thanks for both of you for responding!!! Your pictures are great...the darling squirrel, and the beautiful blonde. It's the old "but you don't look sick". I have literally been in bed only other than to go to the bathroom for 6 days. Bad Flare. I hope you two are doing ok.

hugs new friends
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

Your welcome!!! Ughhh! Sounds like you are having a really bad go of it. Hope you regain some strength and are able to get out of the bed soon. HUGS!!!

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 11/01/2006]
  6. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

you are a very sweet person...thank you.
  7. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

Thank you Denise...no one has ever said Sarah Jessica Parker, as a teen I was told I looked like Stevie Nicks, some now say Daisy Fuentes. Anyhow guys this picture was taken from far away, the close ups are frightening!!!!

hugs to all.....
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

mymichelina:

You look so young for being a Mom of children that old.
    A gorgeous shot of you!

nyrofan
  9. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

You guys are all so nice here and I am thankful I found this board for the kindred spirits and the education.
    hugs!!
  10. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Don't feel like writing today

I like pictures also

You said you like art. so far thats all I've put in my profile.
    ............d...................d
    ........n.............n................e
    ....i.........e................................r
    m.......b
  11. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

Love the jeans...Nice hair too!

You look like a California Girl!

I lived in the IE for 8 yrs...moved back to MN 2 yrs ago (I'm sort of a hybrid now, MN girl, CA in my soul )...I really miss the Pacific, San Diego...I am back in Mpls for my boys, and family is back here...this where I grew up.

Someday, I'd love to move back at some point,...North county San Diego...If I can convince my husband...he likes the change of the seasons...I like the warm weather.

Minnapolis is great city, and it is a good place to live also...just cold, : )

Thanks for post your pic,

Suz
  12. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

wishtobehealthy....

I have lived in Southern California, Orange County for 24 years. I was born in San Francisco in 1961 so I was a flower child. At 9yrs moved to Atherton...near Stanford University until my move to So Cal. I cannot imagine living anywhere other than California...I did have a brief life in Cincinati ohio...too cold.

Mindbender..you express alot in your art work.....it is wonderful.

hugs....

[This Message was Edited on 11/02/2006]