Kindly pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by libra55, Jun 8, 2006.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

My Crohn's is active once again and I am having a massive FM flare too due to the weather, and I just feel depressed by it all, it never ends, I go two steps forward in life and five steps backwards.

I am praying for all of you my friends, tonite is prayer nite, may the good Lord bless you all. I havent been on the posts a whole lot lately but I think of everyones on here all the time, my FM family.

god bless all,
    Michelle
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I think flares are to be expected, I hope yours will be brief. I pray that your Chrone's settles down, and that your spirit be revived. Blessings and prayers.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up prayers for your severe flair, and for your depression. I know how horrible it is to go through depression.

I ask for God's healing activity in your life, and I thank him for how precious and valuable you are to his heart. How deeply and powerfully he loves you.
    In his Holy name, Amen.

So glad you are back again!
    Love, Judy
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your Crohn's and your FM flare. I hope you will feel much better very soon.

Hugs & prayers,
    Faye
    [This Message was Edited on 06/08/2006]
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

God Bless you Michelle. My mother also suffers from Crohn's. I know that she is very uncomfortable with it as well.

Of course, I will pray

Hope you are feeling better soon

hugs
    kgangel
  6. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying for you, dear one.

Dearest Jesus, please help Michelle. She is in pain and you know pain from your days on this earth.

Comfort her, release her from this flair. We know only you can do this.

I ask this in your Holy Name, Amen.
  7. libra55

libra55 New Member

for your kind thoughts and prayers for me.

(((((Hugs)))))in Christ
    Michelle
  8. libra55

libra55 New Member

See my post on the FM board if you want details. I am bushwacked. Went to daughter's college orientation.

thanks all my friends for praying for me. the Crohn's has died down a bit but the FM still roaring.

Love you all, God Bless

Michelle
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad that your depression has lightened and that you were able to go to your daughter's Orientation.

Love,
    Judy
  10. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Will continue to pray for you and I know God heals. Many Blessings. De