KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poeticbobbi, Jul 21, 2007.

1. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

I WAS JUST WONDERING,ANYONE ELSE HERE GET FOLKS THAT MISTAKE YOUR KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS??
    I HATE TO ARGUE AND DEBATE CAUSE I HAVE A NASTY TEMPER.YET I TEND TO GO THRU BEING USED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY BECAUSE I ALWAYS CONSIDER THE OTHER PERSON BEFORE MYSELF.I WAS TOLD I AM A TYPE OF PEOPLE PLEASER AND I DON'T LIKE THAT IDEA AT ALL(SMILE).
    LIKE RIGHT NOW I AM GOING THRU HELL WITH MY PRESENT BOYFRIEND WHO WAS MY EX BOYFRIEND UP UNTIL 4 MONTHS AGO.I AM STARTING TO REMEMBER WHY HE WAS MY EX...I TEND TO GIVE PEOPLE WAY TOO MANY CHANCES BEFORE CUTTING THEM LOOSE.I WON'T TOOT MY OWN HORN AND SAY I AM A NICE PERSON,CAUSE MAYBE I JUST THINK I AM,BUT ANY WHO,I AM TIRED OF BEING WALKED ON JUST BECAUSE I AM CONCERNED WITH PEOPLE WHO AREN'T ALL THAT CONCERNED ABOUT ME.
    HELP!!!!!!
  2. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

I SURE APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK.I AM TIRED OF FEELING HURT AND DUMB.AS FOR THE PRESENT BOYFRIEND,IT HAS BECOME TOO TIRESOME TO WORK ON IT.I STILL LOVE HIM BUT THE LOVE IS DYING A SLOW AGONIZING DEATH.I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GIVE TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE IT,BUT RATHER FEELS HE DESERVES IT CAUSE HE THINKS HE IS A VERY NICE PERSON(WOW IS HE FOOLED).I TOLD HIM TO ASK HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS,CAUSE I KNOW THERE GOT TO BE A FEW THAT WILL TELL HIM THE TRUTH.
    SO I'M GONNA PRACTICE MY WALK TECHNIQUE---LOL
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Years ago i Read a book called "Codependent No More" Can't remember the writers name but What an eye opener!

also remember that you are the only one in your life that can make rules for yourself! it may get lonely at times but the peace of mind is worth it all!,,,,,,,

Hope this helps you!,,,, ,,,,,From an Exsperienced Repeat Mistake Maker!..,,,,,,,,Not any more!,,,,,,,,,,,,,S