kinoki foot pad detox????????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by obrnlc, Feb 21, 2008.

1. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi--i just saw a commercial for the strangest product--has anyone else ever heard of this?? (seems like a great concept, tho)

its called a "kinoki footpad", they are adhesive pads you put on soles of your feet and they supposedly "detox" your system in your sleep--each morning you take them off they are filled with gunk, til they gradually become less and less, as your body becomes less toxic (Don't kill the messenger, guys, i just saw it on TV)

they want $19.95, plus all the ship/hand, but prob. sell on all those "as seen on tv sites.

anyone else see or hear of this??---Curiosly your--L
  2. momblue

momblue New Member

I have tried the foot pads. You stick them on at night, (my socks over them for my frozen feet)and peel them off in the morning. I bought 2 sets of them from AVON for about $25.
    No,they don't was a good idea though!
  3. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

We bought them, and they do pull alot of things out of the system but just do not buy kinoki they are crap in customer service.

We wanted to get our order re-ordered and they are not answering phones or is there a place on the website for re-ordering just new orders.

We turned them into the BBB.

We just bought some on ebay, got a better price and when we go to run out we can get more faster.

Our naturalpath did recommend them and has people that have used them to get rid of things in their systems and when tested thru out the detox the levels of crap they wanted out were going.

I had not seen any specials on the news or anything else saying these things did not work. So I can not comment. Man they are smelly though when they are black! lol

GL Brenda
  4. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I bumped another thread on this ("I just tried my....") up to the top of the board.
  5. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

i always get sucked into this stuff when i see it on tv--i'm trying to ask questions FIRST before dialing up the 800 #'s w/credit cards in hand!! trust ebay for a good deal! thanks--L

(thanks for old thread lisa, i missed it before)
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Did a feature on these and debunked them. It's a chemical reaction with the vinegar which turns them dark and they don't detox anything. Too bad companies are allowed to do this kind of thing.

Love, Mikie
  7. inbetweendays

inbetweendays New Member

i tried them not that brand and found them helpful...and i know they detox because i got my horrible detox helped with my leg circulation problems..
  8. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

What brand did you try??

I just got the ones off ebay in the mail yesterday and tried them last night.

Did not even think about the fact it could be causing me to herx today!! huh... guess I am not the brightest lightbulb in the pack.

Anyhow I got the hong off ebay and EITHER I am well on the way to good detox already or since it is loose ingred inside the foot pad I am not using it right.

It says to shake and make sure it is well distributed in the package then apply to foot, mine I thought was and when applied I saw this am that the middle was all white it was just around the outside edges where the loose ingred. were not in as much abundance that was black.

I like hearing of peoples experiances with these things. I got a herd at the library waiting for me to tell them how I like mine lol! Too funny.

I do believe they are working otherwise I would not be in a herx. AND I am likely the idiot that caused the herx anyhow. I know Mikie will slap me around if she reads this lol because I thought I would jump start my detox since its been over a month since I Had the kinoki pads so I put 2 on for 8 hours then took a break and later on put another 1 on for over night another 8 hours.

Like I said I likely caused my own issue lol but I am not craving junkfood as much today as I have been! lol always some bonus some where in this lol! Now if I can loose weight and get that jumpstarted too that is going to be awesome.

HAGN Brenda
  9. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I wrote about this on another recent thread.

I am increasingly convinced that they are being really helpful to me.
  10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

(or some other brand) tested on Oprah (or someplace).<BR>
    Anyhoo, the pads were put in a bucket of water. Not feet attached.<BR>
    The pads turned black anyway.<BR>
    Yes, it seems to be a scam.<BR>