Kitty

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kitteejo, Oct 24, 2008.

1. kitteejo

kitteejo Member

I'm here, so let's see what happens.
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I see you have been a member for a few months. Welcome to the chit chat board. It is a great place to chat and make new friends.

I have been a bit on and off myself lately with chatting but I love it here and such friendly and knowledgable people. One of these days try the Porch. Tht is also a great place. Just look for the "Porch light" and number of "volumes".

Hope all is well with you and your family. I also have 5 children and 8 grandchildren. However, you are younger than I - you lucky gal !!!

Talk to you later on.

Blessings and hugs,

Granni
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2008]
  3. kitteejo

kitteejo Member

One of the members on the CFS board wants me to help her with SSDI and she wanted to do it in the chat room. Is this the new chat room or did I miss something? Could the Porchline be what I'm looking for? Where do I find that?

kitteejo
  4. Granniluvsu

NOT the CHAT ROOM. Go back to the list of things to click on under message boards and one I think is the chat room. If not look around for it., It is compleetly different than the Chit Chat Board. I think it is under message board though. I will have to check since I never used the Chat Room.

I will look to see if it is someplace else. Look around . If it is somewhere else I will try and let you know.

Hugs,

Granni
  5. Granniluvsu

under Support Communities on the right where they also had MESSAGE BOARDS that you clicked to get here.

Just go to the second one under the Support Communities and it is CHAT ROOM.

Click on that and that should get you in. I can't help any more since I never have gone there. Sorry.

Hope to see you again here soon.

Hugs,

Granni
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2008]