Kjade American Idol is on Tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibromickster, Apr 1, 2008.

1. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Aren't you excited Kjade, you will get to see and hear Jason tonight.

I can't wait to hear them all. I think they are all winners. They all have their own unique voice and I hope that all of them get contract with companies, even Chekeezie

I will be thinking of all you American Idol fans tonight when I am watching it with my husband.

2. kjade

kjade New Member

Thanks for writing! I just popped in here real quick while checking e-mails and saw your post.

Actually, no.....I am not excited for the show. I am a nervous wreck. I thought it was going to be a country week, but they are actually singing Dolly Parton songs. Here is the lineup I saw somewhere - I don't know most of these songs, but it should be interesting!

Michael Johns -- "It's All Wrong, But It's All Right"
    David Cook -- "Little Sparrow"
    Jason Castro -- "Travelin' Thru"
    David Archuleta -- "Appalachian Memories" (aka Smoky Mountain Memories"
    Syesha Mercado -- "I Will Always Love You"
    Carly Smithson -- "Here You Come Again"
    Kristy Lee Cook -- "Coat of Many Colors"
    Ramiele Malubay -- "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind"
    Brooke White -- "Jolene"

I don't know if these are correct, or if this is the order. Needless to say I am very worried about my favorite.
    Well, I hope you have fun watching the show tonight with your husband!!

3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I thought they all did great. Jason was really good too, it was a safe song for him. I thought Dolly Pardon is a country singer. LOL.

You are really into this American Idol, you even know all the songs they are going to sing before hand. I thought I was into it.

Well, I am sure Jason is still going to be hanging on, I don't think he will get booted. We shall see tonight.

All I know, if he does, we are going to have to give you a lot of support, because you are going to need it.
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi girls!

I heard on the news this am that David Cook had to be taken to the hospital after his preformace for a very high Blood Pressure and a very rapid heart rate,,,,,

He's ok now though according to the News anchor,,,,,scarey!,,,,,Syesha was my Favorite last night!,,,,,also your Jason was really Good,,,,,Oh Heck,,,lolol,,,They were all GOOD!,,,,,,Sis
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I thought Michael John was great too, actually all of them were. Those songs by Dolly Pardon were awesome, although I only remember one of them. The rest of them I have never heard of
  6. kjade

kjade New Member

I liked the show last night, especially my gorgeous Jason! See my little icon - that is Jason playing guitar!! Hahaha!!

I don't know why, but I just realized there are more girls than guys left? From the 1st show of the Top 24, I thought most of the girls were just ok. I would like to see another finale of just 2 guys this year (like Season 2).

And Mickey, I normally am not this into Idol - I watch and have voted a couple times over the years, but I have never felt this emotionally involved. You are right~~~when and IF he leaves, I will need all the support I can get. I will just be too sad. I just hope it's not tonight!

I am thinking the bottom 3 might be Kristy, Ramiele and Brooke or Syesha. But you never know with this show!
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Jason is still in it. Hooray, allright, awesome, cool dude, I can just jump for joy for you. I am so happy for you KJade. I guess you wont need our support this week anyway, he may make it all the way. He is a perfect candidate for it. Young, goodlooking, talented. Even if he doesn't win, he will definetly be a star.

I agree, the guys are much better than the girls this year, except I do think Carla and Brooke are good. Carla is awesome voice and Brooke is different and unique kindof like Jason, he is different and unique.

8. kjade

kjade New Member

This may look silly now since it is Saturday and you posted this on Wednesday, but I just saw it. Yes I was so excited that my boyfriend was safe. NOW I get to see and hear him another week!

Yes, he is unique....that is why I love him so!!!! Since the show has started, IMO there has not been anyone as "unique" as he is. I do not really like his choice of music per se, but he is truly like an angel beyond to me. I know that sounds crazy (really I do) but he has brought so much joy and happiness to me over the past few weeks.

I know he won't win, but I will enjoy every SECOND he is around, because I so feel like I am a teenager again...he brings out feelings and joy I haven't noticed in so long. I just LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!! :)