Kjade, Boltchick

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Mar 21, 2008.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

OK girls... you have hijacked the DWTS thread.

And personally, I enjoyed your posts about your families and dancing so much, it <b>ALMOST</b> made me want to have a little girl around again.

Thanks for reminding me of why we have children!!

ps - I don't feel the thread was hijacked, it just evolved and I love it!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 03/22/2008]
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Bud how are you doing these days?? I have thought of you and haven't been on the board quite as much so did not what was going on with you.

What is the DWTS thread????

I came to because you called Kjade, I was going give her shout too then saw yours so here I am.

Kjade thank you so much for the Paint advise it worked! I didn't even think to do it in paint. I have 4 photo program but none would let me change the type of file it was.

I have been soooooooooo wipwed out these last few weeks, I think half my brains are in the ditch,lol. Thanks lady, I appreciate.
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

DWTS is Dancing With the Stars. I had started a thread on Monday about it and Kjade and Boltchick started reminiscence about their younger days when they danced. And comparing how their young daughters are a tomboy/princess in the same body.

You are not butting in! I always read threads that are addressed to certain people. I just find it so interesting to see what is happening in other people's lives and how they reach out to others.

I am doing good. Still working at the school cafeteria but since this past week was spring break, I have sent out about 25 resumes trying to find a job that will pay me enough to cover my basic household expenses. The school doesn't.

Hope your yard isn't flooded again after all the work you have been doing. I'm in MO but north of all the flooding. The way the weather flows, you certainly could be in the path for the rain!

4. ckball

ckball New Member

Glad to hear you are working. Are you alone now? Wow-25 resumes, hopefully something should come up for you. I feel for you, the school work isn't fun and pays crap to, so I hope you find something else.

I acutally had a guy come today that I pray is going to help me with my ditch. At this point I dont' care how much it costs, I just need it done YESTERDAY!!

There have been days I have just cried, cussed and screamed about it, it is such a mess with the dogs. It really has sucked 3 months of my life I will never get back. I am ready to move on to more relaxing things and be here more often.

I have watch DWTS this season, just haven't had time but hope to soon. Take care and good luck on the job hunt-Carla
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Lol! You are right, we kind of got sidetracked, didn't we?! Towards the end I was thinking, oops, maybe we should carry this to a separate post. (I'm glad you liked the stories). Well, it's almost time for a new week of DWTS, so maybe we can start a new post. BTW, I thought one girl and one guy was going to get eliminated this past week. I thought they did it differently the first week. Did anyone get eliminated and I missed it?

I turned on the TV the next night to see the elimiation, maybe I got things mixed up. I know it is usually on Mon. and Tues. nights, but I have never watched it from the very beginning. Well, I hope you are enjoying your day! Kim :)

Hello Carla, love the pic in your profile. It looks like I need to go read the story that goes with it. Have a great day! Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/22/2008]
  6. kjade

kjade New Member

Yes I am sorry about that, but I am glad you enjoyed our stories too! It is fun to reminisce (sp?) once in awhile. You never know what topic will get your mind going!

So, you would like a little girl around again? Hey, I have an idea.....why don't you borrow my daughter for say, a week? Does that sound like fun? LOLOL!!

So do you get the time off from your job when the kids are off? Do you still get paid for that time? I guess that is a stupid question....of course you have the time off! You wouldn't be there cooking with no kids there! Duh.

I hope you have a lot of luck with your resumes. What type of work are you looking for? I know Elaine is job-hunting now too. I don't envy you guys....it is not easy, I'm sure. As much as I can't stand my job, I am grateful I have it, and know how lucky I am. Best of luck on your job search....let us all know how that is coming along. And ENJOY your time off! I am so jealous!

Carla: I checked the pic on your daffodil thread, and it is just gorgeous! I replied over there too.

Kim: Although I didn't see the show this week, I did hear on the radio that there was no elimination this week - that will start next week. So I am glad I at least didn't miss that part.

I will look for DWTS thread next week, and look forward to talking with you all!