kjan9 Needs Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

kjan9
    (88)

I need help... will you pray for me to get help soon? 09/15/03 08:20 PM

I beleive in the power of prayer. No one that I know of prays for me. I wonder if things are GONNA BE FINE for me. I do have a plan of action to reach a doctor that I've relyed on in the past. But it's been months now since I saw him, he beleives in the virus theory, and I believe that he will help me. But last few messages that I left for him were ignored. His office told me today he is out of town til Wed. I've spent time listing all of my concerns in letter form unless he doesn't call me. If he does'nt respond I have no one to turn to. As far as educated/cfs knowledgeabe doctor here. I had become secluded these past month's. Something started the fatigue/pain and constant fibro flare cycle with rapid weight gain, and menopause symptoms but I barely turned 40.
    since december. So I am very self conscience of what people may think about my suddenly 40pds heavier frame since then.
    I just don't feel good about myself, and since my symptom's
    severe enough to keep me active enough to do productive things that i need to do and want to do without always getting a bedridden day. I've become the most sedintary ever. I have to be, unless I want to be disappointed to the
    point of bed after a normal activity day.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not in a depressed state of mind. I know I need adequate medical care as to function better. As I have had this for 10 yrs. Last I spoke with this doctor he wanted me to do the vsc test and get ebv and cmv tests done, I had a lot of life changing events that kept me this long and put myself off. I got this computer 2 months ago and wanted to get the up and up on the treatments others talk about before seeing him. Now I'm really ready. So if all could pray that I get him to call me in (that's how he works) and then be properly prescribed, I'd be forever in your debt(s).
    GOD BLESS
    kjan9

Alert us BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

krysa
    (11)

Prayers 09/15/03 09:01 PM

You have my prayers.

Krysa

BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

ezbruzr
    (400)

prayer Heals 09/15/03 09:03 PM

My Blessing extend at trying time for you.
    peace,
    eZ

ksp56
    (168)

Kjan 09/15/03 09:08 PM

Prayers are being lifted up and sent your way at this very moment. Others are with you and are concerned. You will be kept in my every day prayers........

Love and many hugs,

Kim

andree
    (69)

My prayers and positive visualizations are with you 09/15/03 09:09 PM

I am thinking positive thoughts for you and asking God for your healing.

clueless
    (293)

prayers for you 09/15/03 09:19 PM

You certainly have my prayers for you. You know some times in our misery we forget the one who can help us the very most. I know I do.When other problems pile up on us ( like my bladder or kidney problem) I start fussing about doctors as I have had a horrible time finding a good doctor. I absolutely hate to go to the doctor and therefore put things off until they become much worse ( like the bladder problem)Oh! well, what we need is to turn to the "great healer" don`t we? One big hug and prayer coming your way!! Clueless

BILLCAMO
    (156)

MY PRAYERS , ...... 09/15/03 09:19 PM

POSITIVE THOUGHTS , & POSITIVE VIBES ARE SENT TO ALL WHO FIGHT THESE DD'S !!!!!!! KJAN9...... IF YOU EVER FEEL ALONE , JUST COME TO THIS SITE........ MOST OF US HAVE HAD OR ARE HAVING THE SAME EXPERIENCES. HANG IN THERE , TAKE CARE , & BLESSINGS !!!!!!!! BILLCAMO.

Susan07
    (397)

pray for help 09/15/03 09:46 PM

Consider it done, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Take care.

Betsy2
    (235)

We are here for you 09/16/03 03:39 AM

and God is always there for you. Whenever, I need reminding of that he is there I look at my "Footprints" plaque I have on the wall in my bedroom. I usually retreat to my bedroom when things get really bad and so I see it and it comforts me. I will pray for you and please know that I am sincere when I say this. I know God listens because he has always been there for me and I know he is there for you too.

bratqb
    (45)

prayers....... 09/16/03 04:39 AM

going out to you!!! I hope you start to feel better real soon

Huge hug

Bratqb
    xx

libra55
    (122)

Good thoughts 09/16/03 04:53 AM

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I am sending prayers and healing vibes your way this morning.

Peace and blessings,
    Michelle

LITEFLAMES
    (128)

menopous 40 also 09/16/03 05:03 AM

Hi ,
    I Compteatly beleave in The power of prayer,,,I prayed for you after I read you'r post , I also Just turned 40 in march, And have had pre menopouse syptem's sense june 01,
    The Sweet;s mainly, But When you drive around in the winter in Ohio, W/ the widow down , W/ a soaking head & Snow falling...People tend to look oddly at Me!!!!!lol:
    I'v also gained 40 pds sense getting this DD, But I do try to stay Active,I did Water thearaphy last winter & Just called my Dr. Mon, for a new script,
    I Know how hard it is once you find a good Dr. It took me , 4 yr's to go around the Dr. goround!!! Intill I Got Back to my family Dr. w/ was the one to finaly help me w/ releave ,with Meds that finily work, for pain,,I was a once a week flare person my self & It was Hell, I was in Bed moor then I was up & moving, But Keep going forward,,,That's all we can do, When you do see you'r Dr. see if You could do some water thearaphy ,(Its Great }
    And Warm,
    God bless

sharondawber
    (269)

You got it 09/16/03 05:14 AM

Hi there,
    You"re in my prayers every day & you"re also part of a very big Fibro family don"t forget that ok as it will keep ypur spirits up.
    Peace & positive images to you take care sharon d

jofla
    (57)

Good Morning Kjan 09/16/03 05:19 AM

I will be praying for you. Ihope that everything works out for you and that your doc. will give you a call soon. Let us know how it all works out for you.

Take Care

Jo

andree
    (69)

Praying for you now 09/16/03 05:50 AM

still praying for you and hope all is well with you soon...Please know that the answer is within and God is within us all at all times..my most transformative help in the past is definitely spiritual.

Bek
    (1089)

kjan9 09/16/03 06:51 AM

Have you ever noticed, when things seem as if they can't get any worse, they start getting better? This will happen for you, too. It will.

May the spirit of goodness and peace be with you,
    Bek