kjan9

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamashome, Sep 9, 2003.

1. mamashome

mamashome New Member

Hi. i am replying back to a post of mine that you responded to last week on visual problems. Went to the dr. The eye dr. thought again it was something to do with the sack behind my eye pulling away not my retina. This happened 2 or 3 years ago when i was in my late thirties. Which was odd since it doesnt usually happen util your 50's or so let alone to happen twice in a life time. I have to go back in a couple of weeks. I don't know. I have had continous pressure in the side of my head now for almost two weeks, i have been off balance, disoriented, my speech is off, ect. i cant be trusted to drive and last night i had what i call another seizure episode. Went to my Fibro dr. today and he is sending me off to another Neurologist appt. next Tues. I think this eye thing is related in this whole thing. Guess i will find out. You stated you wanted me to let you know what i found out, so i just wanted to update you. Take care, mama
  2. kjan9

kjan9 New Member

Thanks for your reply. The sack behind your eye? Guess the neurologist will do an MRI? Please let me know how it goes, we know how time consuming diagnosis is but I'll be here (hopefully). I'm curious to know. I had a really bad migraine the other night that left my head sore. I could'nt open my right eye (the blind one) due to more pain when opened. I need to see a doc too.
    Thanks and God Bless
    Kjan9