KJFMS...Karen...How're you recovering??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pam_d, Mar 17, 2007.

1. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hi, Karen...I haven't been around as much, so I might've missed an update, but how are you doing post-surgery? Do you know anything yet with regard to the testing of your particular tumor? Have you noticed any improvements in any of your symptoms, or is it still too early yet to tell much?

Too many questions, I know, so I'll shut up!...but I was thinking about you and hoping you were recovering really well, getting lots of rest, and---hopefully---showing some improvement each day.

I'm still sending prayers and good thoughts your way...and I'll look for updates here, too, may be in another post.

Take care and (((Gentle Hugs)))
    Pam
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

How are you? I hope you are feeling well and doing well too.

It is great to hear from you.

I am doing all right. I am pretty sure I am starting to get a sinus infection...aaarrrrgggghhhh

I have been prone to these for years so it is no surprise but very bothersome and I had a boatload of antibiotics in hospital!!

So I will be going to see my physician in the morning.

I have a small sinus headache which is a peace of cake compared to the daily headaches (2-4 most of the time) I was getting with the tumor...yahoo!!! A very good thing -- I will not miss those awful things at all:)

I do know that the tumor was benign other than that nothing. I should know the rest of the pathology results on my followup visit which is March 26th -- so we'll see.

Unfortunately the FMS symptoms seem, at this point, not to have been connected to the pituitary tumor. I have been a very bad FMS flare that started three to four days ago but thank goodness the barometric pressure is steady today so it is not as bad now.

The way I look at it my quality of life will improve immensely just due to not having the daily headaches and I truly thank the good Lord for that.

I won't how to act...LOL I have had the daily headaches for so long they became a natural part of my life -- how sad is that.

Thank you Pam so much for your continued prayers and support. I really appreciate them and you.

Take care of you,

Karen :)

3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Oh, I'm so glad the headaches are better, and also, that the tumor is BENIGN!! That in itself is a huge relief, I know.

Like you said, even if just the daily headaches are gone, it'll be a big improvement in your quality of life, even if it doesn't erase all the FM symptoms. Hopefully, you can get the sinus infection cleared up, too.

Oh, I'm glad things are going well! I'm celebrating one year in remission from Leukemia on March 29th, so I'm a pretty happy camper now, too.

Thanks for letting me know how you are doing, and I'll watch for updates---take care, get your rest and we will ALL be thinking of you here!

(((Hugs)))
    Pam