klutzo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Dec 11, 2002.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

thanks for your answer about mood disorder. I did do a quick search and posted a question about some of the natural ritalin products. My oblique sense of humor landed like a rock again. I'm seldom down on myself. that was humor. Sometimes when it comes from me on paper it isnt recognizable if you take it at face value with no inflection or irreverent tone. i believe my ability to look at things and see them as absurdly humorous is my saving grace that get me thru each day. You know what they say. You can either laugh or cry. I usually laugh.
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

thanks for your answer about mood disorder. I did do a quick search and posted a question about some of the natural ritalin products. My oblique sense of humor landed like a rock again. I'm seldom down on myself. that was humor. Sometimes when it comes from me on paper it isnt recognizable if you take it at face value with no inflection or irreverent tone. i believe my ability to look at things and see them as absurdly humorous is my saving grace that get me thru each day. You know what they say. You can either laugh or cry. I usually laugh.
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I am very pleased to know that I just missed the joke and you were kidding. Humor can indeed be our saving grace.
    I don't know much about Ritlin - type drugs, so I'll move on and let someone who knows about it answer you.
    hugs,
    Klutzo