KLynn

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Since you, and many others here, are new, you have no way of knowing we have a Chit Chat Forum where you can post pretty much anything like poems, jokes, recipes, etc. We also have a Writers Forum and Worship Forum, as well as forums for various other illnesses. You can access them by clicking on "Message Boards" at the top of the page in the same bar where you log in. We try to keep this board for medical posts, with a few exception from time to time.

I moved your poem to the Chit Chat forum so that it could be enjoyed there. If y'all haven't been there, give it a try. Members have a lot of fun over there and get downright silly. Everyone is welcome to go there. There's always a joke to make you laugh and people to offer their love and support if you are having a hard time. If you are in need of prayer, go to the Worship Forum and people will pray for you.

Oops! I didn't realize you had posted it there as well. I did move the entire thread so all could read the comments.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Since you, and many others here, are new, you have no way of knowing we have a Chit Chat Forum where you can post pretty much anything like poems, jokes, recipes, etc. We also have a Writers Forum and Worship Forum, as well as forums for various other illnesses. You can access them by clicking on "Message Boards" at the top of the page in the same bar where you log in. We try to keep this board for medical posts, with a few exception from time to time.

I moved your poem to the Chit Chat forum so that it could be enjoyed there. If y'all haven't been there, give it a try. Members have a lot of fun over there and get downright silly. Everyone is welcome to go there. There's always a joke to make you laugh and people to offer their love and support if you are having a hard time. If you are in need of prayer, go to the Worship Forum and people will pray for you.

Oops! I didn't realize you had posted it there as well. I did move the entire thread so all could read the comments.

Love, Mikie