Knee getting worse ugggg! I hate waiting for the powers that be

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by griswoldgirl, Sep 1, 2002.

1. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

to decide whether or not this is workman's comp or not. Everyday that I walk on this knee even with the brace it hurts worse and worse.

My job has me by the you know whats-I call in sick and I am fired! I am, however going to cry uncle tommarrow and have the doctor write me out of work iwth a 24 hour notice and there is not a damn thing they can do about it. If I am out for more than 5 days it turns in LOA-I figure that will give me time to get with my attorney to straighten this out.

I really feel like clamity jane this last couple of years-perhaps the beg guy upstairs is trying to tell me something-what do you think?

My request for friday off to go to the new job's interview was orriginally approved andnow they renigged and said we are too short staffed to let me go-so trying to figure out what I am going to do about that. Perhaps one thing at a time-the job in Georgia sounds delicious and I want to go and talk with him, but he is going to have to wait until i go to the doctor on thursday to see what he has been able to accomplish with workman's comp-tomarrow I am calling an attorney to speak with her and see what my rights are-I need to be off this stupid thing but cornered by there little attendance policy and I have one more strike of calling in sick without 24 hours notice and I am fired-I cannot be terminated! I will not let the bastards win!`

All I know is ACL's do not rip in half on there own and the torn meniscus is from me walking around on an injured knee for three months.

It is off to surgery again three in three years, I am looking forward to this ha ha ha--I feel like humpty dumpty and do not know if I will ever be put back together again.

cathy
  2. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

to decide whether or not this is workman's comp or not. Everyday that I walk on this knee even with the brace it hurts worse and worse.

My job has me by the you know whats-I call in sick and I am fired! I am, however going to cry uncle tommarrow and have the doctor write me out of work iwth a 24 hour notice and there is not a damn thing they can do about it. If I am out for more than 5 days it turns in LOA-I figure that will give me time to get with my attorney to straighten this out.

I really feel like clamity jane this last couple of years-perhaps the beg guy upstairs is trying to tell me something-what do you think?

My request for friday off to go to the new job's interview was orriginally approved andnow they renigged and said we are too short staffed to let me go-so trying to figure out what I am going to do about that. Perhaps one thing at a time-the job in Georgia sounds delicious and I want to go and talk with him, but he is going to have to wait until i go to the doctor on thursday to see what he has been able to accomplish with workman's comp-tomarrow I am calling an attorney to speak with her and see what my rights are-I need to be off this stupid thing but cornered by there little attendance policy and I have one more strike of calling in sick without 24 hours notice and I am fired-I cannot be terminated! I will not let the bastards win!`

All I know is ACL's do not rip in half on there own and the torn meniscus is from me walking around on an injured knee for three months.

It is off to surgery again three in three years, I am looking forward to this ha ha ha--I feel like humpty dumpty and do not know if I will ever be put back together again.

cathy
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

So sorry you're having such problems. Hang in there!! And good luck with the attorney.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be thinking of you & still rooting for the Georgia job to come thru.

Take care. Hope you are able to rest that knee. Michele
  4. fibolady

fibolady New Member

situation is more stress than its worth, your health! how can you call in sick before hand (that 24 hour policy), didn't know that the general population was psychic.

hope you knee doesn't hurt so much today, it sounds like you do need to stay off your feet awhile. good luck with the attorney.

warm regards, fibolady

[ advertisement ]