Knee Pain/Prickles posted few days ago also

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BlueSky555, Apr 19, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I have been having knee pain but only when I stoop down, which I must do due to back problems. I've been stooping, when I worked, yardwork, and housework, which I can't do any of these anymore. I do stoop when I have to and both knees just hurt soooo bad but again, can't bend over. Does anyone have this type of knee pain and also does anyone know what this may be? I need to get checked but afraid it's some kind of A or RA problem which means, it will not go away, right???

Just when I think I have had every problem, here comes another one. Of course, I have many more that I haven't posted about......yet.

BlueSky555
  2. srh

srh New Member

I have knee pain also, sometimes just appears and others times it has a reason, like me being stupid and kneeling.

I have RA also though.

Mine gets worse with lots of stairs also. I go down them sideways without fail.
  3. cathugs

cathugs New Member

I have horrible knee pain. Arthritis is really bad in both of them. I have to bend my back
    instead of bending my knees. I know how it
    feels to have to go down steps sideways. I also have
    to go one step at a time with both feet.
    I feel like I am falling when going down,I have a very bad balance problem. I have to go up steps the same way. I live in a multi-leval house with kitchen and dining and also laundry room
    down stairs. I have to go down ten steps to
    reach them. Some times it is pure agony to
    climb up and down. I feel for all of you.
    ((((cat hugs)))))