Hi I'm from the UK and new here. I had a TKR 7 months ago. I went to see my specialist today to see about having the other one done. The problem is , after the first one (which went really well) I was rushed into hospital with a suspected blood clot on the lung. Thankfully it wasn't that ( I had fluid on the lung). My problem is do I go ahead and have the other knee done with the risk that next time I may not be so lucky.I am more scared of the posability of this happening again than I am of the operation. I have to see the specialist again in 6 months ,by which time I have to decide if I want to go ahead with the other TKR. I would like to know if anyone has any advice please.