Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jodboga, Sep 14, 2008.

1. jodboga

jodboga New Member

anyone else have this and if so what have they taken to reduce the swelling . My knees are swelled so much they hurt aweful .
  2. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

I also have the fatty pads on both knees, both sides of the knee caps. I have OA of both knees, and have undergone injections for the pain. It did not make the swelling go away. Before I was diagnosed with the OA, I asked my neurologist about the fatty pads, and he said it is part of the fibro.

Are your fatty pads numb? Mine are, and also a part of my calf going down the outside of my leg.

Good luck with this dd.

3. jodboga

jodboga New Member

thank you for you response , I have taken grape seed until a couple of months ago . I quit all my medications and tried just supplements except pain meds . I guess that was not the right thing to do either . thanks again .
    [This Message was Edited on 09/14/2008]
  4. jodboga

jodboga New Member

hi , it was your suggestion that helped me to decide grape seed , thank you , it has been a life saver at times . I took some a couple of hours ago and already my knees are less painful . again , thanks...It seems I too should keep that one .
    [This Message was Edited on 09/14/2008]