Knew words

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Mar 27, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Thought eye wood try something different twoknight. Sort of a different version of hour knew words thread. Knot that eye half anything exciting two say twoknight butt eye thought it might bee fun to sea how many words eye could screw up!

Eye spent about 30 minutes woking around KMart twoday and ended up halfing whorrible pain in my write hip that traveled down my leg too my ankle. Eye was writhing in pane in the car. Then, eye felt better a little while later and woked the dog. Big misteak. Buy the time eye got home aye could bearly wok. Rapped the heating pad around my hip, took a pane med and it started two feel a little better. I hate this! And iam shore that this pane has nothing two due with my kidney cyst. Sew, eye guess aye will still half two deal with it after my surgery.

OK, eye guess this has gone on two long. Just thought eyed give it a try!

Pee ess.........this landed on the health bored and eye moved it over hear. Watt is going on around hear?

2. victoria

victoria New Member

LOL I remember reeding 'olde englysh' - it whaz hard unless yu sed it owt lowd.

But itz a testimoaney tu owr branez that wee kann eaven unnerstand enee ov this.

at leest en mi openyon.

3. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I love yor olde englysh!
  4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Actually this was harder for me to read, then the ones you see when the letters are all mixed up. I think my brain was busy trying to correlate the real meaning of the word as it was spelled.
  5. JimB51

JimB51 Member

Verry funnie poast.
  6. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

two right a post like this won! I am hear lookling out my windoe at the beeuteafull sonshine hear in Coloradoe! Buy buy~~Jeanne