Koty update (hit by car)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maggiemae55, Nov 20, 2006.

1. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

Y'all don't know how much I appreciate all you kinds words, thoughts and prayers!!!

Well, he went to the vet yesterday afternoon, and she was really pleased with his progress. I work 3 jobs on monday's so when I came home from teaching last night about 9:30, I gave my golden and Koty (yes he is a Brittany Spaniel,awesome breed!)i gave them their evening cookie and all of a sudden he was screaming! yes, it was a different yelp/howl, he was screaming. So I thought maybe his hip came out again.

Off to the vet hospital again. the xray looked ok, so she wasn't sure what happened to him...if it popped out, and went back in or what. so we got home about 11, and I'm up at 6 to go to work. he would go out to pee, but then lay down. I help him walk with a towel under his belly to support his hip. he is going to be in his crate almost 24/7 for the next week at least. My golden didn't know what to think.

If y'all don't mind, please continue to pray/send positive thoughts. I have family in the area, but they don't care very much. (about me or my pets :-(

Thank you again each and every one of you, you all make me believe in kindness once more.

Warmly,
    maggie
  2. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I will continue to send positive thoughts your way.

Shar
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hang in there dog mommy!
    Of course we'll continue to pray. Hopefully Koty won't have anymore painful moments!

Take care,
    kbak