****kredca4*****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tannat, May 14, 2003.

1. tannat

tannat New Member

I noticed that you said in another thread that you have a problem with the Prilosec dyes. It is now available in generic that is not purple. It is a cream color.

Tanna
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Tanna, I just happen to be going to the Pharmacy this am, I will ask and see if they can do my refill with the Generic, didn't know they made one, hmmmm.
    I guess the Pharmacy didn't want to lose the Band name money, ya think?

I've been changing my scripts over to a P that's closer to my house, hopefully they have it.

Have a great day and thanks again for the Info.

Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon
  3. tannat

tannat New Member

but I think the generic name is omeprazole... or something like that

Tanna
  4. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

You are one of the Lucky ones that can still work? Good for you. and thanks again for the info.
    sharon
  5. tannat

tannat New Member

I have gone from a 60 hour a week job (I loved it!) down to 31 hours a week and now to 19 hours a week... when I can get here! last week I only worked 10 hours. I am the assistant office manager, and have a great boss. They are great here when I need time off. This is the first week in 3 months that I will have been here my full 19 hours. I started PT last week, and changed some meds... This week I feel pretty good... (knock on wood) I'm just thankful that I could keep this job, it pays for my meds!

Tanna