KRIKET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boltchik, Dec 27, 2007.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi, I was noticing that you have not posted since November. I replied to your post on the worship board asking for prayer. I was just hoping that you are okay. Hope you see this and check in. Hugs, Kim aka boltchik :)
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

HI GUYS!!!! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE. I

AM NOW IN CHAT A LOT. I WAS NEVER ABLE TO GET INTO CHAT SO

I HAVE BEEN HAVING A TIME!! I AM OK, BUT GOING THROUGH A

LOT RIGHT NOW. BOLTCHIK HOW SWEET OF YOU HUN TO CK ON ME!!

SOMEONE CAME TO CHAT AND TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD NOT SEEN

ME IN A WHILE AND WAS WORRIED. PLEASE ALL, KEEP US (FIANCE AND I) AND MY MOM IN YOUR PRAYERS MY MOM WAS DX WITH FIBRO LAST WEEK.

AND MY FIANCE HAS IT ALSO AND WE ARE ALL HAVING A ROUGH

TIME!!! BEEN MISSING ALL OF YOU AND I WILL COME HERE MORE OFTEN!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

KRIKET
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

It's good to hear from you. Sorry that you, your fiance and Mom are having a rough time with the fibro. That's so much to deal with. Hopefully, you are finding the support you need in chat. I was just thinking about you, I checked your posts and saw you had not posted in a while. I was a little worried since your last post said you were having a hard time.

I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year's. We spent it with family and had a nice time. I posted a funny video on youtube, the link is in another post here on chitchat, called "sharing our funny Christmas video", if you want to see it. My husband and I played a prank on our kids, he is in the costume, and I am filming. Hoping it gives you a smile or laugh!

You are in my prayers, I hope you all begin to feel better soon. Hugs, Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 01/01/2008]
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Thanks for the feedback it is also nice to hear from you. I will ck out the video, we all had a very nice x-mas and hopefully this new year will be filled with much happines for everyone.

Love Kriket