Krill Oil for Joints -- Mary, JKennedy, Granni et al

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Jun 22, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I've taken Omega 3 fish oil off and on for Many Yrs...and never felt a shift in my joint issues.

Have known about Krill Oil, but never got any, but finally did...bought a Max Strength product and on it 3 days now, 1000mg per day. I "think" I'm feeling a bit of a shift with joints....

I muscle test (Mary) and test much stronger with Krill vs Omega 3 FO....

Comments anyone. jam
  2. jaminhealth

For me, maybe just the change could give me an effect..so I'll continue with the Krill and see.

I have a gf who cannot take any of the Omega 3's....she talked to one of our integrative MD's about this fact, and he said...Susan, don't take them!!!. She claims to have more joint issues from them. So YES, we are all so different on how thing react in our bodies....

About the only thing truly that has a PROFOUND effect on me has been grape seed ex....absolutely Profound. With all this joint mess, if I had to deal with horrible sinus and allergies, I'd be a bigger basket case....

We have a talk radio health program here on Saturday, and so many call in with horrible allergy and sinus issues and have no clue about grape seed ex....nor does the doc who talks to them, pushes them to the drugs, yee gads, that's what conventional guys do.... So I went to the moderator's site and sent him a long email to hopefully educate him to help the people.....well, I did my job....

It's so deep in me I guess to "help" people get rid of some of their issues, been there myself.

Got off topic a bit, but it's all connected....jam
  3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Interesting about the krill oil - I'll check it out.

Mary
  4. jaminhealth

I "think" I'm feeling some relief into a little over a week now with Krill Oil 1000mg daily...My joints including feet and ankle OA seem to be feeling a tad better.....

Every joint in my body is loaded with OA except my face.....jam

PS: Everyone knows Omega 3 are blood thinners, right?