Kristina FMSolider Please read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mlp1954, Jul 24, 2006.

1. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

Hi Kristina

I really appreciate what you said in your post responding to mine about the Butterfly at my Moms grave. Please send me a note. I would like to hear more about your "gift". I am not offended that you wrote what you did, I am just so facsinated by all that, I want to hear more. Please write.
    Pattie mlp1954
  2. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

So, happy to hear that you are not offended!!!Where do I start!?! Do you have any questions that I can anwser on the topic? Basicly....in a nutshell...sometimes I see them and other times I just feel them around. Often when people bring up the topic of the loved ones who have passed...I hear them. Now watch this jinx me - but, I always tend to get a piece of info that confirms the connection. Like something I could never have known about. I have found that is their way of telling the person I am reading - that they really are,"talking," to me. I never ever charge and never ever will. When someone comes through and expresses their love for the other person or myself - it trully is the most beautiful feeling ever. Like feeling a piece of God. It is not scary. Ghosts are scary - good folks who are rested and not lost are not the least bit scary. Hope this explains a little of the process for ya.
  3. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

I really would like you to email me and we can chat more. I am so interested in what you wrote. I would like to hear from you. My email is [email address removed as per rules].
    I hope you can see what I wrote. My family is so devastated from the sudden death of our Mom, we all are so worried about what happened to her. We hope she didnt suffer and we miss her terribly. If you were to tell me something from her, it would be wonderful beyond belief. My poor Dad is lost without her, they were married just shy of 55 years. I hope to hear from you soon. Pattie
  4. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

Please write me again. I would like to hear from you.

Pattie
  5. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Hi! Your email address was removed and not posted. I am not feeling well today but, I will,"try," for you tommorrow. Do not dispare....all is well.
  6. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

It has been awhile. I have not been feeling well. Just wondered if you had any "news" for me. I hope you are doing well. Pattie