KSP56.....HI!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Feb 9, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hi Kim,
    Just wanted to see how you're doing with the weather, the chiro, etc. How is Kevin doing?

So, you loved SW? SE? GA, huh? I'm so glad you got a break from the cold. This week has been beautiful here...finally no rain. We have had a horrid winter...and it ain't over yet! Sigh.

Need to go lie down...a flare brought on by exercising Monday morning on a concrete floor. Just about killed me...and still is.

Hope all is well and you are busy with things you like to do.

Love,
    Sue

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Oh, Kim??? You must be busy, I hope, today and not sick!

Kim?????
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am here, somewhat sporadically!

My left fingers and hand have been numb and tingly for several weeks. I am trying not to type so much! Which is hard, because typing is akin to talking, which is manna for me! LOL

I am sorry you are in a flare. After trying to do something healthy for your 'traitor' body too! Now listen to me and repeat..... "I will never lay on a concrete floor again"!!

Susie, Susie, we'd better be hooking up soon! I might cry if not....

Love you Sweetie! Take good care of yourself!

Kimmie Poo
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry about your fingers. I had hoped the chiro might have made some difference by now. Talk about traitor bodies! Yours seems to be going out of it's way to get your attention!

Yep...we will hook up. I just visited the chat room and there were so many people there that it was crazy. I think there are private rooms to chat in...should have checked it out.

Yeah, this cruddy body. Ah, well. I have been feeling better...just now know what not to do.

I have seen other people list their e-mail addresses on posts and no one ever see it, but the one time we tried....ZAPPPPP! Boy she was fast. (-:

Rest your tingly fingers. I would hate to not type; as you mentioned, it's become a big form of communication for me.

Love,
    Sue