KSP56..Kim...Thinking about you! Post a note to her, please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, Mar 28, 2007.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I was just wondering how Kim is doing, so thought I'd start a post...write a little note of encouragement to her as she's recovering from surgery that didn't go quite like planned.

Praying for you and hoping your health is improving day by day. Especially the kidneys! Just wanted you to know we're thinking about you and miss your bubbly personality here.

[This Message was Edited on 03/28/2007]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Just about to do it myself!

Come on, folks...write a little note of encouragement.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Stopping By To Say I'm thinking of you and praying that you will be On the Mend soon and be Back here to chat with us!:),,,,,,,,,,,,,Miss you!,,,,,,,,,Soft Hugs! Sydney
  4. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

I hope your recovery is progressing and that you're beginning to feel a bit better. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I look forward to your return. God bless, Theresa
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Hope your getting through this ok.. Prayers for a speedy recovery!!
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I do hope that you are healing, Kimmie.

Thinking and praying for you. Hopefully you will see this soon.

Bumping for others...she has to read this sometime. She will be so happy to see we were thinking of her. Thanks all who have written so far.

7. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I've been thinking of you and hoping you are getting better. All of us on the to-do list post really miss you! Anne Theresa has been doing a great job of keeping it going!

P.S. Sue - thanks for starting this thread.
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks so much for posting a note. I will try to keep this bumped up so that when Kim can browse again, she will know we have been thinking of her.

What a sweetie she is, and she has had such terrible health problems for so long. Now this unexpected trouble during her surgery.

Kim, we are praying for you and wish you and your dear family well as you recoup!

9. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thank you, thank you for this thread Susie. To all of you have responded, I cannot begin to explain how much it means to me.

I've been a tad, down in the dumps, and you answered my prayers when I checked in today. And it has been quite awhile ago... Now I have 'happy tears'..and they feel very good!

I am slowly progressing. More days with appointments than not, so I do get tired! Of course, not like I didn't before! LOL

They took me off of dialysis! A very, very good blessing~

Next week I meet with cardiologist for an imaging test. They will perform test. Let me go for three hours and come back to have the same done,to compare results. Please pray for me that it doesn't show that I need any more surgery. I'm scared enough right now and am working hard to keep a positive attitude.

How are ALL of you? I do think of you and pray for your well beings too. You are very special people.

The recliner is calling my name! It is my leader and I, the follower! LOL

Sue, thank you so much for starting this and to you who took the time to reply. You truly made my day!

Much love,

10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

So glad this was an upper in a time that has to be a real downer...! But, you're off dialysis...I've been praying for that. I am so happy. Will pray for NO MORE SURGERY! You've had enough for a while.

We do love you here...so happy to hear from you. Will be in touch soon.

Love you!