KSP56...What did the cardiologist say? A NOTE FROM KIM! READ!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, Apr 10, 2007.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Dropping another note and hope that you see it. Wondering how the appointment went with your cardiologist...?

Hope you are doing better. HOpe you drop by and see this note. Thinking about you.

Please keep this bumped up and add a note if you want.

[This Message was Edited on 04/16/2007]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

So, I'll keep it bumped until we hear. I feel a bit uneasy as we haven't heard and I'm pretty sure the appointment has already happened.

Anyway, keeping bumped for a dear lady.

3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I know she appreciated the last thread so I hope that she will be on soon to see this.

I am quite concerned as we haven't heard since the appointment.

Again, thank you for the help.

A great day is wished to you.

4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Due to falling off of a chair on to our wood floors! Ouch! Very stupid mistake on my part... (DUH) one I did't share with doctor's nurse. There was NO way I could lay on one of those flat 'tray' things when they do imagining, last week. Laughs on me! I'm more sore this week!

I am doing fine, all things considered. Resting takes up much of my day. Still having some pain from nerves and back healing. It's great to be alive, truly. However, there are many frightening things I am no starting to remember and I live with the fear of another heart attack. Very normal, I believe.

How are all of you? What has been going on in your lives? I try to keep up, but it's not comfortable sitting at the computer. I pray and think of you all, often.

Susie, thanks again, for starting this thread! You are my angel. I will answer your mail, very soon. I promise.

Please pray, the 'chemically induced stress test', for my heart, goes smoothly and that nothing is found. I'm very afraid. It is Tuesday, 4/17. I will finish in the afternoon. I am to be there at 9 a.m. EST.

You are all blessings..

Love and many hugs,

5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You decided to take a plunge off a chair. Owww!

Oh, Kim. When it rains, it pours.

I will pray for a good procedure and a good outcome. My father had a minor (? are any really minor?), and as his breathing got worse, he had many times the feeling that he was going to have another one. I think your "fear" is very common.

Tuesday it is. Praying for you, your health, your emotional stability, and your dear family.

Take care.

Thanks for enduring the pain to let us know what's up.

6. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you, particularly today, Kim, as you take the stress test. I hope the results are good and that your recovery/healing continues without incident. God bless, Anne Theresa
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hope to hear from you soon....
  8. ksp56

ksp56 Member

My test went well. Long day, but very 'doable'!

It usually takes a week to get results. Bless my cardio doc's heart! He called ME, today, to tell me my heart is strong and healthy! Even after my heart attack! I've never had a doctor call me before! He is a great man.

Thank you and God Bless for all of your prayers and kind thoughts. I am blessed to have you as my dear friends.

Still very tired with the back, neck and the other complications, but I feel so blessed to have the good reports I've had!

Join me for a rousing chorus of "I just want to celebrate.." by Rare Earth! Remember them????

Hugs and blessings to all of you! Thanks Sue....