KSP56~~~Where are YOU, KIM???~~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Oct 31, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I haven't seen you in a long time! Is everything OK? Worried about you.

Anyone know what has happened to Kim?

Gentle Hugs!
    Sue
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Poor thing. If you want to know what happened, read her post on Things to do...Oct 31st.....

Thanks...

Sue
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thanks for missing me!

I was going to get something to drink and thought I'd drop in real quick, before returning to the 'heat'! I don't even think Marty could help with this... Sigh....

How are you?? What is going on with you and your meds? I have thought of you often...

Gotta shuffle on! Thanks for caring!

Love,

Kim
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Sounds like you have had a rough time, and now a son with the chicken pox. Pox on all of that garbage.

My meds are screwed up, but that's the way it is. I need to go back to the shrink, but I don't have the time or the energy to do it this week. We are driving to Santa Barbara again because Jim's uncle died last week and his funeral is on Friday AM. It is an 11 hour drive, and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Sigh. That's life.

I was hoping your meds were not messed up as I know what havoc that can play. Your fall did a number, however.

Well, I'm about to take up Mart and Tini myself, but the problem is they would be more harm than help! Another sigh.

You take care...keep the heat on and hopefully Kevin will not be too sick. You know, we are both married to Jims and I also have a son named Kevin. His birthday is tomorrow and he will be 33...my baby. Lots of things in common.

Love,

Sue