KSP56

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, May 15, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Kim!

I'm home....I'm wondering how you are? Surgery? Doctors???

I'm down to 75 mgs. of Effexor....from 300...very happy to be almost off...almost...another 3 weeks or so.

Just checking in. Leaving again on Friday for Seattle and my Kevin's wedding. Be gone 12 days. AGAIN!

Just wanted to check in and tell you I'm thinking about you and hoping things are going well.

Love,
    Sue
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Not giving up on you, Kim...! (-:

Sue
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

9. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Bumping for Sue

From Sue Lol
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We Sues will find Kim yet! (-:

Bumping again for Kim...very concerned about her. Will keep bumping until she answers. Hope this won't bother anyone.

Sue
  11. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Oh Kim were are you ?????

Heres another Sue.

Sue
  12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We're a team now! (-:

Sue
  13. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thank you both, very much!

I am glad you are home Suzy Q! It is good you are almost off the effexor!

How was your trip home? I know your dad's death is still. I pray for you, and your mom everday.

Oh Good! Your Kevin is getting married! I already knew that! Duh! Maybe there is hope for our Kevin! LOL

I have been seen by 2 surgeons. One could possibly help with my back. The neurosurgeon won't touch my neck. There are 6 discs, in a row, which would need fusing. He said 'No Way.' He is the best in town.

Now seeing a pain managment doc. I like him very much. He did facet injections, w/o steroids on Tuesday. Oral ones tend to make me more anxious and increases insomnia.

It was like Novicaine. No help at ALL. Just pain on each side of my neck, which sets off spasms. He thinks he hit the tenderpoints of my neck and shoulder from the way I jumped when he injected the areas.

Now, I am having more pain than before. Go figure. I see the pain doc on Tuesday to see if we go for steroids now. Can't wait for that! LOL

I've been taking it easy. Get done what I can. I think I am going to hire a house cleaner once a month.

I miss you terribly. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a good time at Kevin's wedding. Get rest when you can. Even if it isn't convienent for others!

Love you much!

Kim

14. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and I'm glad to know what's happening with you. I am so sorry about all this pain you are in. Are you considering surgery for your back? What are the chances of relief? I hope they are good. Thank you so much for your prayers...my mom needs them right now. She's having a hard time. Poor Mommy. I miss him too....but you know all of this. I'm sorry that you do at your young age.

So, your Kevin is about to graduate. How wonderful! You got him through high school which is so important. A big accomplishment for some parents with uncooperative children....you know! Congratulations to you all.

Yes, we are leaving, and it will be better in our 5th wheel than in the car. OUr own bed, space, etc. I'm eager for the wedding as I see such a change in my son. The navy was wonderful for him and Christy is also a good part to add...he is doing absolutely wonderfully in college...I always knew he was really smart, and now he's getting that feedback from others. Very nice. Of course, he's 33 years old. But, you know, that' OK. He made it. Lots don't. Your's will...he's got great parents.

You take very good care of yourself...hire a housekeeper, please. And you rest, whenever you want. I will pray you find a good bed soon.I also hope that the steroids will help...and not have the horrible side-effects they can have. They don't on everyone, you know.

Love,
    Sue